Flag of the Rejected Realms Act

Moderator: Speaker

sedge
Nation: Sedgistan
Discord: sedge#3069

Post by sedge »

1. The official flag of the Rejected Realms is hereby set as the flag in Annex I of this Act.

2. The flag shall be maintained by the Delegate as the flag of the Rejected Realms region, as defined in Article 1 of the Constitution.

3. The flag shall be used in all official occasions requiring its use.

4. The delegate is permitted to temporarily change the regional flag for cultural purposes, provided the flag does not represent another NS region or organization.

Annex I

Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Post by Catalyse »

Original Version of the Flag of the Rejected Realms Act as passed on the 21st of December, 2013. ~ Vote ~ Discussion
1. The official flag of the Rejected Realms is hereby set as the flag in Annex I of this Act.

2. The flag shall be maintained by the Delegate as the flag of the Rejected Realms region, as defined in Article 1 of the Constitution.

Annex I

Formerly former things.
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Post by Catalyse »

Amended Version of the Flag of the Rejected Realms Act as passed on the 14th of July, 2014. ~ Vote ~ Discussion

4. The delegate is permitted to temporarily change the regional flag for cultural purposes, provided the flag does not represent another NS region or organization.

Annex I

Formerly former things.
Dyl
Nation: Khevo // Dyllypoly
Discord: DγΙ#4608

Post by Dyl »

Repealed by the passage of the Regional Controls Codification Act on the 19th of March, 2021. ~ Vote ~ Discussion
Former Speaker & Officer of Foreign Affairs "u r my hero" - Guy
- Reject Awards -

Return to “Repealed Legislation”