Non-Aggression Pact between Osiris and The Rejected Realms I

Moderator: Speaker

Drop Your Pants

Post by Drop Your Pants »

Recognising that the past has been mired with diplomatic conflict and miscommunication between our regions,

Believing that any positive future relationship between our regions must first begin with mutual respect, recognition, and peace,

Both parties hereby:

1. Recognize the governments legally established under the Constitution of The Rejected Realms and the State Code of Osiris, and any legal successor governments thereto, as the legitimate governments of The Rejected Realms and Osiris, respectively.

2. Respect the right of these legitimate governments to govern their respective home regions.

3. Vow neither to invade the home region of the other party nor to participate in any action with the intent to overthrow their legitimate government as recognised in this Pact.

4. Understand that the parties are expected not to circumvent this agreement nor undermine its terms in any way, including through third parties.
Dyl
Nation: Khevo // Dyllypoly
Discord: DγΙ#4608

Post by Dyl »

Original Version of the Non-Aggression Pact between Osiris and The Rejected Realms I as passed on the 11th of June, 2014. ~ Vote ~ Discussion
Recognising that the past has been mired with diplomatic conflict and miscommunication between our regions,

Believing that any positive future relationship between our regions must first begin with mutual respect, recognition, and peace,

Both parties hereby:

1. Recognize the governments legally established under the Constitution of The Rejected Realms and the State Code of Osiris, and any legal successor governments thereto, as the legitimate governments of The Rejected Realms and Osiris, respectively.

2. Respect the right of these legitimate governments to govern their respective home regions.

3. Vow neither to invade the home region of the other party nor to participate in any action with the intent to overthrow their legitimate government as recognised in this Pact.

4. Understand that the parties are expected not to circumvent this agreement nor undermine its terms in any way, including through third parties.
Former Speaker & Officer of Foreign Affairs "u r my hero" - Guy
- Reject Awards -
Dyl
Nation: Khevo // Dyllypoly
Discord: DγΙ#4608

Post by Dyl »

Nullified by Osiris on the 2nd of September, 2014. ~ Announcement ~ Discussion
Former Speaker & Officer of Foreign Affairs "u r my hero" - Guy
- Reject Awards -

Return to “Repealed Legislation”