Citizenship Application Thread

Just arrived? Let us know who you are and get to know your new neighbors!

Moderator: Delegate

Inferior
Nation: Inferior
Discord: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Citizenship Application Thread

Post by Inferior »

What Is My Nations Name? : Inferior

How did you end up in TRR?: I ended up in TRR by choice, mostly going because of the active RMB

What is your WA nation? Supurior

Have you used any other identities on NationStates? If so, what are they? I have used, Supurior, Inferior, Eclipseland, The Canadian Commonwelth, Polskaball, Stevie W0nder.

Are you interested in any of the following? Possibly
RMB is good
Etrea
Nation: Etrea
Discord: dovixxu

Post by Etrea »

What is your TRR nation's name? Etrea

How did you end up in TRR?
My friend asked me to join.
What is your World Assembly nation? Etrea

Have you used any other identities on NationStates? If so, what are they?
A joke alt called "Eviltrea" Eviltrea
Are you interested in any of the following?
No.
edit: removed all the links
El Crimea
Nation: Angevin-Romanov Crimea/Keltionialang
Discord: idiotleech

Post by El Crimea »

What is your TRR nation's name? Angevin-Romanov Crimea

How did you end up in TRR?
Moved this account here for food after a raid. Moved my main to Carcassonne, and I decided to move this nation here as it had been my TRR nation in Majestia.
What is your World Assembly nation? Angevin-Romanov Crimea

Have you used any other identities on NationStates? If so, what are they?
This account, Keltionialang, The Nameless Hill (minor), The Two Divisions (minor), I own other puppets but I haven't used them much, so they don't truly count as an identity. Nobody recognizes me by such puppets. I have not had previous identities from Keltionialang. Edit: Realized I forgot two identities, Idola-Dea Regens and Midas Touch. Former maintains my personal region, latter is RO in a minor raiding group.
  • Becoming an ambassador and representing the region abroad: Apply Here
  • Joining the Culture Department to promote regional activity: Apply Here
  • Becoming a journalist or a radio personality for The Rejected Times: Apply Here
  • Joining the World Assembly staff and help with drafting vote recommendations and other WA-related projects: Apply Here
  • Joining Outreach to help others get involved in the Rejected Realms and NationStates: Apply Here
Ambassador, Outreach, possibly TRT. These 3 involve my interests the most, and I believe, if I were ever to do something for TRR, these are what I would do best at.
TRR's strangest lizard.
:poke: Will respond to being poked by biting.
paige
Nation: Tungstan
Discord: resident_ratboy

Post by paige »

What is your TRR nation's name? Tungstan

How did you end up in TRR? I joined willingly. I don't remember why, pretty sure it was just a whim.

What is your World Assembly nation? Tungstan

Have you used any other identities on NationStates? If so, what are they? -Paige-, The Overpaige, Eighth Eye and Evil Paige. The others aren't notable enough for me to consider them "identities".

Are you interested in any of the following? Not at the moment, sorry.
  • Becoming a journalist or a radio personality for The Rejected Times: Apply Here
  • Joining the World Assembly staff and help with drafting vote recommendations and other WA-related projects: Apply Here
  • Joining Outreach to help others get involved in the Rejected Realms and NationStates: Apply Here
WayWornPort39
Nation: Afthevilii
Discord: dylanancom39

Post by WayWornPort39 »

What is your TRR nation's name? Afthevilii

How did you end up in TRR? Thought it seemed like a nice region so I just joined manually.

What is your World Assembly nation? Afthevilii

Have you used any other identities on NationStates? If so, what are they? haven't used any others

I would like to join outreach
The Grim Reaper

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Arctic Lands wrote:
15 Aug 2023, 08:38
What is your TRR nation's name? Arctic Lands

How did you end up in TRR? Got banjected from TCB for disagreeing on drug policy.

What is your World Assembly nation? Arctic Lands

Have you used any other identities on NationStates? If so, what are they? Yes, Harmosovia, Arctic Lands Ministry of Defence, Arctisian Bureaucracy. Edited the message to include them, as they didn't exist at the time of the first application.

Not interested in any of the following.
Your application for citizenship in The Rejected Realms has been denied.

The Citizenship Council has denied your citizenship application as per Article 2(c) of the Constitution of the Rejected Realms. If you wish, you may appeal this denial to the Assembly, which has the power to overturn it with a simple majority vote. To appeal you can open a topic in this forum saying so.

A more comprehensive response that discusses how Citizenship Council handled the delay, and that further includes the reasoning for your denial as is standard for all applicants, will be telegrammed to you once it has been prepared. If you have not received this telegram by the time you choose to lodge an appeal, or if you wish to consider it before lodging an appeal, please let the Citizenship Council know, as it includes information that the Citizenship Council would rely on when commenting on your appeal so that you would have the opportunity to consider and respond to it. We expect the telegram to be prepared and sent in about two days.
Arskashton
Nation: Ariskaschton
Discord: Theakritas_

Post by Arskashton »

What is your TRR nation's name? Ariskaschton

How did you end up in TRR? Got destroyed during the zombie apocalypse/infection event (or whatever it was called) because i wasn't active during half of the period.

What is your World Assembly nation? Ariskaschton

Have you used any other identities on NationStates? If so, what are they? Nope, i haven't.

Are you interested in any of the following? The culture department and the rejected times seem interesting, but i'll need at least three more moments to consider. So, not as of the moment.
local RR shafi'i scalie
Lagene
Nation: Lagene
Discord: republicoflagene_32162

Post by Lagene »

What is your TRR nation's name? -Lagene-

How did you end up in TRR? Here as an ambassador

What is your World Assembly nation? Lagene

Have you used any other identities on NationStates? If so, what are they? nopers
Hello from Lagene, a beautiful European nation and the Ambassador to TRR!
I am a Liberal Birommantic Male
waffle_enjoyer
Nation: The Third Antarctica

Post by waffle_enjoyer »

How did you end up in TRR? Ejected(?) from West Pacific due to my old (uncensored) flag having a swastika.

What is your World Assembly nation? The Third Antarctica

Have you used any other identities on NationStates? If so, what are they? Not yet.

✅
Last edited by waffle_enjoyer on 14 Jun 2024, 10:29, edited 1 time in total.
The Kaiser of The Third Antarctica extends his greetings.
waffle_enjoyer
Nation: The Third Antarctica

Post by waffle_enjoyer »

I am interested in helping the WA staff.
The Kaiser of The Third Antarctica extends his greetings.

Return to “Introductions”