Hello!

Just arrived? Let us know who you are and get to know your new neighbors!

Moderator: Delegate

TopiaLands
Nation: Rejected TopiaLands

Hello!

Post by TopiaLands »

Hi TRR! I am Rejected TopiaLands and I would like to reapply for citizenship and would like some guidance to do so. Thank you :)
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Re: Hello!

Post by frattastan »

TopiaLands wrote:
24 Apr 2023, 18:04
Hi TRR! I am Rejected TopiaLands and I would like to reapply for citizenship and would like some guidance to do so. Thank you :)
Welcome back. You can reply to the 'Citizenship Application Thread' by filling the form that's in the opening post. Same process for both new and returning applicants.

Out of curiosity, you don't have access to this account or your old NS nations (Nation of TopiaLands, and so on) anymore?
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
TheKeyToJOY
Nation: TheKeyToJoy

Post by TheKeyToJOY »

Hello.
TopiaLands
Nation: Rejected TopiaLands

Post by TopiaLands »

frattastan wrote:
24 Apr 2023, 23:39
TopiaLands wrote:
24 Apr 2023, 18:04
Welcome back. You can reply to the 'Citizenship Application Thread' by filling the form that's in the opening post. Same process for both new and returning applicants.

Out of curiosity, you don't have access to this account or your old NS nations (Nation of TopiaLands, and so on) anymore?
Thank you. I'll visit that specific application form. Also, you are correct that I don't have access to my Nation of TopiaLands, New TopiaLands etc.

In regards to my old TRR forums account, I probably still have access to it but I have decided to start all over from scratch in The Rejected Realms and its off-site forums after I founded Rejected TopiaLands.

Return to “Introductions”