Trouble in the Rejected Realms by NSReporter

The Great Library of The Rejected Realms.

Moderators: Giangsang, Manson, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Trouble in the Rejected Realms by NSReporter

Post by Manson »

This analysis of the events going on in TRR in October of 2003 was posted by NSReporter on the NetWork Radio forum. It is unknown who NSReporter is/was, but they had the chance to document what was going on and get a statement from Jennivier. This sheds a lot more light on who Jennivier was and why they decided to coup TRR. Circa 13 October 2003. All credit goes to NSReporter and NetWork Radio.

Original Post
Dear listeners,

The Rejected Realms: Democracy or Dictatorship by a happy few?
After being tipped off that there was some backstabbing going on in the Rejected Realms (RR) your reporter went over to the RR for some fact-finding.
After speaking with all those involved and some regular citizens this is my current view on the RR as it is today.

It all started with a tip from a concerned citizen that Jennivier telegrammed those whom endorse the nation of Gettersburg. The telegram was as follows:

”Hello fellow RR member. I am contacting you in regards to a threat the RR government has detected within the region, it's Gettersburg. He is seeking endorsements so that he many run the RR like a dictatorship, he has lied to you to get your endorsement. Gettersburg could care less about you, only the power. I ask that you unendorse Gettersburg ASAP and endorse Kandarin or myself. By doing this you will help weaken and remove this tyrant, Gettersburg. Thanks for your help!

*RR Executive Government Officer*”

After that I asked all involved for a reaction on this telegram. First I asked the accused his view on things. Kane of Gettersburg:

“I this is the very thing I was talking about in the game. I endorsed Jenniver to prove my support of the government not to stand as a dictator. I’m trying to protect this region as one of it member if this is how she wish to stand then so be it

I’ve never been a delegate so how the blood hell do's he base that on I’m just trying to protect this region from spammer and griefers so that the region can have peace how could I be a dictator I’ve never been in a place of power to do such things”.

Well that is a good point by Gettersburg. How could he be a tyrant if he never had any power to be one?

We asked Jennivier for a statement:

”I shall correct myself then, Gettersburg is a tyrant in the making. He wants power, not responsibility, and fame, not honour. He is a soldier, not a politician. this region needs true leader and Kandarin, Siggi, and myself are doing a great job. Gettersburg is just trying his hardest to boil the pot over, so to speak of course, if he would calm down and give us a chance he would see just how great this region could become. Yet Gettersburg goes on rambling his mouth about Kandarin and me, with his foul words and blood thirsty comments, I ask you is that the kind of leader a region like this needs?”

A tyrant in the making? Still no answers and facts why Gettersburg is a tyrant in the making.
But questions remain and the next involved is the delegate of the RR Kandarin which gave us this statement:

“Jennivier did indeed send those messages, but I do not know his motive. I can't really take a stance on Gettersburg. I've seen him so a lot of good, but much wrong as well.”

No stance? Kandarin without a opinion? Does not often happen. How odd.

We interviewed some citizens and soldiers in the streets and we discovered much reluctance to give a statement out in the open but a RRA soldier made a statement if he could remain anonymous. Under normal conditions your reporter does not use anon-ominous statements but the statement itself could explain why there is some fear to speak out in the open. Listen to our RRA-soldier:

”I know I am not allowed to give you this statement because I am on active duty at the moment, and although I remain anonymous here, I expect my superiors to know who I am. I must however tell this to you, because I owe it to Gettersburg. There are many stories about this going ‘round. People need to hear the truth.

I will not talk about the RRA in this matter. What I can do is tell you my personal point of view. Gettersburg was my buddy in my early days in the Army. He has always been loyal to Jennivier. A few weeks ago Jenni threatened the position of Kandarin as delegate for the RR. The RRA was brought in to defend Kandarin. Getters had some trouble with accepting this action, he wanted to stay loyal to both Kandarin & Jennivier, because he believed they had both done great things for the RR. He thought the Army should not interfere. Jennivier also had a big mouthful about ‘Free and Open Elections’ and ‘The nations of the RR deciding on their own who should be the leader’. Once I called Jennivier an enemy, because we, the RRA, we’re fighting against her. Gettersburg was the one to stand up for him and defend him, saying that Jennivier was a friend, not an enemy.

At the peek of his moral dilemma, Gettersburg decided to follow his heart. He told High Command he could not follow the orders to support Kandarin. He was going to stay impartial and let democracy have its way. For this insubordination he was thrown out of the RRA. Remember: He was kicked out of the army which he held so dear because of his loyalty for Jennivier!

And then this happens. Now Jennivier has had a little taste of power. Gettersburg started getting more and more endorsements in the RR (100+) and was becoming a threat to the new powers. That’s why Jenni backstabbed him with this telegram, which I also received. And why this betrayal of the worst kind? Just because Getters is doing the same thing Jennivier did a week ago: collect enough endorsements to take a shot at the delegate-status. The only difference is that Gettersburg is doing it openly. One day Jennivier talked about 'open and free elections'. Power corrupts some earlier then others.

Jennivier needed much less time to step over any loyalty problems than Gettersburg did. He was quick to slander him and now he is saying Gettersburg is not a true leader and is not ‘up to the job’, that he obviously thinks he is. Saying things like: ‘You are a soldier, never a leader.’ What arrogance. All I know that before all this happened, Kandarin was running the RR and did a great job at it. Gettersburg was happy in the RRA. Everything was calm and running smoothly. Then came Jennivier and look how things are now. Then tell me who is or isn’t a great (bloodthirsty) leader!

A RRA Soldier”

Well people this statement gives an insight view about the political swamp the RR seems to be turning into.

Other developments in the RR as the plans to put their own broadcasting service in place is also a development that could fit in to the big picture. Every totalitarian regime wants to control the media so any critical sound can be muted. Remember Al-Sahaf?

The past mission in the RR gives this neutral reporter enough reason to monitor the events in the RR closely in the near future. I think the “Powerblock” in the RR needs a PR-offensive to straighten their image out. This by giving exact data on the accusations on Gettersburg and why they did come up at the moment Gettersburg was seriously made a chance to be delegate in the near future.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Re: Trouble in the Rejected Realms by NSReporter

Post by Manson »

If you're interested in Jennivier and his strange coup, I compiled a bit of data a while back. Here it is:
Manson wrote:I've found out new things about Jennivier, a former TRR delegate. Believed to have couped TRR, this interview with Dan Melican shows otherwise.

Jennivier when he was still UN delegate of TRR.

While digging through old NPO archives, I found this. Jennivier had become an NPO citizen. He worked his way up, and attempted to coup The New Pacific Order.

Shown here. 99.9% of these posts were satire with a tiny hint of news. However, one post reads: Irisian (right) and Jennivier (left) await deportation from the Pacific to the third world region of Rejected Realms. This was after Jennivier served TRR with Kandarin. Believed to have left TRR to coup The Pacific. In one topic, Jennivier says "Is there any way I can serve?"

It is still unknown whether Jennivier simply was endo-tarting in the Pacific after becoming bored with TRR, or if he had the intent to take TP over. Not much is still known about Jennivier after many years. I would like to possibly learn more about him. If you could share your knowledge, that would be helpful!

Oh wow! New evidence has been brought to the table: Kandarin and CG prove that Jennivier invaded TRR.
Kandarin
January 11th, 2004, at 1:26 AM

Since you're all residing in the RR, there is something very important you should know:

Do not endorse Jennivier.

He has:

Enlisted the aid of invaders (PM me for details) to help in his bid for power

Made rash accusations of flaming against an RR member

Declared his loyalty to an unamed foreign power which is using him to try and take over the region

Declared his desire to dissolve the RRA and create a new one controlled by him

Telegrammed those who did not endorse him with Please Endorse Me messages over...and over...and over...
This was on the old Pacific Army forums. Also, a few comments mention him possibly working for the NPO to do this, but that is unknown because he betrayed the NPO later.
From this thread.

This post also illustrates Jennivier's true intentions:
Jennivier wrote:Hello, I'm the Executive Officer of the current Rejected Realms Government. I invite all our members and regional ambassadors to join in on our region and forums. Our forums contain a lot of info regarding how we do things and why we do them that way, it's also an excellent source for meeting active RR members. I hope to see you there!

s2.|invisionfree|.com/Federated_Realms_V4/index.php?act=idx

*Jennivier; RR Executive Government Officer*
Pretty fishy. Why would he create a new forum?
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.

Return to “The Library of Spurned Knowledge”