Jerome Hawkins: RRA in Monte Carlo

The Great Library of The Rejected Realms.

Moderators: Giangsang, Manson, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Jerome Hawkins: RRA in Monte Carlo

Post by Manson »

From the NetWork Radio forum. Circa August 18 2003. All credit goes to NetWork Radio and Jerome Hawkins.
This is Jerome Hawkins with WorldNews whitin RadioWorld FM303.
It seems that the region of Monte Carlo are in the hands of the Rejected Realms, or more closly, the Rejected Realms Army. For short, the RRA.

I am at Monte Carlo interviewing two men, Captain Greymarshes of the RRA and Kandarin, delegate of The Rejected Realms.

Jerome Hawkins: Kandarin, first I would like to ask a question regarding the RRA and the Rejected Realms. Have I understood it correctly when I say that you as delegate in the Rejected Realms and your goverment are the political arena of the RRA? Much like the IRA in Ireland having two wings, one for the military and one for the politics?

Kandarin: Yes.

Jerome Hawkins: Does it happen that the RRA and The RR see things on a different point of view?

Kandarin: Not often. The RRA really isn't very aggressive, so it doesn't try anything that civilian authorities would find objectionable.

Jerome Hawkins: Captain Greymarshes, you are the current delegate in the Monte Carlo. How come??

Greymarshes: We had orders to take the Monte Carlo and we did so. It wasn't easy.

Jerome Hawkins: Why are you here?

Greymarshes: You will have to ask Kandarin regarding that issue.

Jerome Hawkins: Kandarin, Why did the RRA take the Monte Carlo?

Kandarin: Two Reasons. For one, the leader of the region, Sir Lans, had declared that the region was having its 'last call', and it just didn't seem right that such an old and well-known region should be brought down by one bad Delegate. We wanted it to be rebuilt. Second, Sir Lans had been extremely bitter and hostile toward us and toward the mods, and should not be leading a civilized region.

Jerome Hawkins: I see. Who gave the order of taking Monte Carlo?

Kandarin: I planned it and organized it, but when Sir Lans left to found his own region, Greymarshes took the initiative and moved in with a small force.

Jerome Hawkins: How small of a force was that, Captain Greymarshes?

Greymarshes: It was only me and an RRA soldier. We saw that Sir Lans had left the area and we moved in.. In fact we moved in rather close to the update so it was some scary moments when we thought that Sir Lans would come back and eject us.

Jerome Hawkins: But he didn't?

Greymarshes: As you can see, no. We where so close to the update so after only 5 minuts after we had arrived I became delegate. I secured the target firstly with a password. Kandarin asked me later that day to lift it so we could recruit nations to this magnificent region.

Jerome Hawkins: I can see that you have 7 soldiers endorsing you at this moment Captain Greymarshes. Are you scared that someone will try to take over this region?

Greymarshes: No, not really. I wish they could try. It would lift the spirits of the men. Right now they are more or less unemployed and just wants to get home. If someone indeed did attack then we would feel that we still did something special.

Jerome Hawkins: How will you rebound an eventual attack?

Greymarshes: Hopefully with words Sir. Hopefully with words...

Jerome Hawkins: As a delegate you have the power to eject enemies and people that are doing bad things. Why with words?

Greymarshes: The region The Rejected Realms are my region, as much as it is Kandarins who are delegate there. Even though the rest of the world pour scum, takeovers, spammers and such like into the Rejected Realms, why must I do it to?

Jerome Hawkins: So you will not eject a nation, even if it becomes neccesary?

Greymarshes: Let us first see if someone is bold enough to attack.

Jerome Hawkins: Kandarin, you said earlier that you wanted this region to be rebuild. Will the RRA stay and monitor this rebuilding?

Greymarshes: Yes.

Jerome Hawkins: I am sorry Captain, I asked Kandarin.

Greymarshes: Sorry.

Jerome Hawkins: Will you also have free elections in the region?

Kandarin: It depends on how the rebuilding plan goes. Right now we're advertising for the region, trying to bring people in so that is can be rebuilt. If people choose not to come, there's only so much we can do.

Jerome Hawkins: Regarding Monte Carlo as a region. What would be the best thing that happened to Monte Carlo according to you Kandarin?

Kandarin: It would be good if plenty of nice, active people, both UN and non-UN, came. Then we could put in real elections and set the region running again.

Jerome Hawkins: What are your thoughts on all the happenings whitin the Monte Carlo right now..

Kandarin: I'm a bit worried. If this fails completely, we may have to simply leave or move on. Some things just can't be fixed.

Jerome Hawkins: What are you and your soldiers trying to do while you are waiting here Captain Greymarshes?

Greymarshes: We try to welcome those who arrive here and see to it that something always happens on the messageboard. We offer ourselves and have a good time. During all this we also do a rather hefty recruitment. During the last 3 days we have sent out about 300 personal telegrams to people regarding this nation. We send them to both UN nations and non UN nations inviting them to come here.

Jerome Hawkins: What is the best sort of nation that could come to Monte Carlo?

Greymarshes: Any type of nation. Both non UN and UN nations the like. Both those who are activly roleplaying and those who are just "living" in their nation. We will se on a later date what type of nations really move in here.

Jerome Hawkins: What types of nations has moved in here since you took over?

Greymarshes: Mostly non UN. We have about 5 nations pouring in and that is rather good. We would like about 15 to 20 before we pull out. To have the elections it would be nice to have some more UN nations specially that this region doesn't have any founder.

Thank you gentlemen. That was all my questions.

Greymarshes: Thanks

Kandarin: Always a pleasure.

I am Jerome Hawkins with WorldNews, We hope you have enjoyed these events. Signing out.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.

Return to “The Library of Spurned Knowledge”