Unlimited's Hypocrisy Recorded Yet Again

The Great Library of The Rejected Realms.

Moderators: Giangsang, Manson, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Unlimited's Hypocrisy Recorded Yet Again

Post by Manson »

Written by John Ashcroft Land. Posted to the NS News blog on December 30, 2005.
Senator Unlimited: a Closet Nasicournian Sympathizer?
In a stunning revelation, PRP Senator and former Pacific delegate Unlimited has been found arguing the benign nature of exchanging embassies. In July of 2004, Unlimited came to the Allied States of Euroislanders wishing for an embassy. In his argument for embassy exchange, he states, "By establishing an embassy, I’m not asking that you recognise the NPO as government of The Pacific (although obviously I would like to see this some day), as I realise the repercussions which that could hold. However, you could allow an embassy to be established by the NPO without doing this. "

He then goes on to claim in a later post, "Since it seems to be of concern, I wish to repeat that having an NPO embassy in no way recognises us as legitimate government of The Pacific, only that our organisation exists."

What this reporter finds disturbing is that the above argument is precisely the same argument used by Nasicournia in its defence of establishing an embassy Pacific Army. Recently, Nasicournia elected to open an embassy for Pacific Army simply to open the lines of communication between the two groups. In response to this blatant act of war, the government currently in control of the Pacific issued a declaration against Nasicournia for exchanging embassies with Pacific Army. According to the decree, "It has come to our attention that Nasicournia has granted recognition to the Pacific Army by way of an Embassy. This is unacceptable and will not be allowed to pass unremarked." However, given Unlimited's prior attempts to downplay the significance of embassies, something is not adding up.

The New Pacific Order and its various incarnations certainly have no history of holding the ADN and its member regions to higher standards than they set themselves. It is unfathomable to this reporter that they would conveniently modify their political beliefs to fit a certain political agenda. Thus, it follows that Unlimited has been a Nasicournian sympathizer all along. We at the Alliance Defense Network News Service hope that justice in the Pacific is swift and Unlimited is brought to justice.

For reference:http://s3.|invisionfree|.com/EuroIslander ... c=143&st=0

In sarcasm,

JAL
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.

Return to “The Library of Spurned Knowledge”