Banjecting Biyah and Destroying Dali

The Great Library of The Rejected Realms.

Moderators: Giangsang, Manson, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Banjecting Biyah and Destroying Dali

Post by Manson »

Published for RaiderCon on July 7, 2015 by Koth, the same day Koth became Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, this piece skillfully details the destruction of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris, the reformation of Osiris, and the creation of the Osiris Fraternal Order.
Banjecting Biyah and Destroying Dali: The Story of Operation Phoenix
by Ambroscus Koth

Foreword: So the title of this personal mentions Biyah and Dali, but I assure you it was just as important to remove Minineenee and Neo Kervoskia from Osiris as well. Just didn't quite have the right ring to it when you stuff four names in the title. Ooh, maybe I should make it "Eliminating the Empire"...oh well, too late. At the time of writing, I have just become the Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order a few hours ago. Again. So this is relevant as ever. Sit back, roll a joint, and enjoy the story of how Osiris was brought into the new age.

The Kemetic Republic of Osiris. From 2011 to 2013, that was the established government in the desert sinker. There were a lot of things wrong with the KRO. Not the least of which was Pharaoh Lyanna Stark, better known in Gameplay as Earth22. She was the person that the members of the Empire set their sights on. They had power over her, and kept her in the seat as they established their own foothold in the region. For the purposes of convenience, "the Empire" in this context will refer to Biyah, Dalimbar, Neo Kervoskia, and to a much lesser extent, Minineenee.

A lot of shit went down in the KRO, but this isn't the history of the Kemetic Republic. So I'll start you off after Neo Kervoskia's December coup by exploiting the Council of Ma'at, after The Dourian Embassy's selling off of his delegate nation to Gatesville Inc., and instead start you off in the aftermath of all of this bullshit when hard feelings started to really boil over. At this point in Osiran history, the Empire controlled Osiris by controlling the forum administration. Biyah and Dali were senior admins of the forum, with Todd McCloud (a former member of the Empire in 2008) as root admin. In the aftermath of Douria's coup, Pharaoh Cormac Stark handed over the crown to his Kai Repat (vice delegate), Detective Figs, at the time controlled by Astarial.

This is where the KRO died.

Astarial, unsatisfied with the way the KRO was constantly being exploited and generally sick of the nightmare, asked the region if she could just straight up dissolve the government and start over. It should stand as a testament to how truly fucking terrible the KRO was that not a single soul stopped her. With the blessing of the region on her side, the age of Osiran history known as the "Reformation"...or more ruefully as the "Sandbox", began.

It should be noted at this point that Venico had become closely affiliated with the Empire by this time. He sat in on their Skype chats, listened in on Biyah and Dali telling the same damn stories every time, generally just being old players living in the past. By establishing trust with the dominant group influencing the region, Venico had put himself in a very enviable position given our friendship with Astarial.

Despite being OOC friends with the Empire for many, MANY years, Asta's lack of direction and solid foundation for the region had begun to anger Biyah to the point of outright flaming. The Empire opposed seemingly every move she made. She had appointed KypsCrew, a long-time member of the region but a non-contributing forum member, to the position of Grand Vizier (vice delegate). This resulted in another wave of disapproval in Asta's actions, so to appease them she appointed someone she knew they liked: Venico. Unbeknownst to the Empire, this was the beginning of their demise.

Venico pulled me aside one day and we had this exchange:

[02:10] <Venico> want to know operation phoenix?
[02:10] <Venico> And this absolutely 100% stays between us
[02:10] <Venico> Like our in game relationship is dead if anyone catches wind of this before I execute it
[02:11] <Koth> I've never broken your trust before
[02:11] <Koth> afaik :P
[02:11] <Venico> I know I know but like this is big shit
[02:11] <Koth> Yeah dude. You have my word.
[02:12] <Venico> get elected Osi Del, wait like a month, fly Malice flag, kick out as many low lying WA members as I can, claim Osiris as a territory of Malice
[02:12] <Venico> and fucking wait it out
[02:12] <Venico> fighting every damned update
[02:13] <Venico> Planning with Cormac and You and anyone else who wants in
[02:13] <Koth> That's fucking EVIL
[02:13] <Koth> I love it
[02:13] * Venico sits back and pulls his brim down a bit
[02:13] <Venico> Aye

From there, we frequently refined the plan as more and more changed in Osiris. Things got so bad in the region that Asta ended up holding a Plebiscite to determine if the region even wanted to continue down the path her government was taking at all. After a long debate, and an extremely close vote, Asta decided she had enough in the tank for one last shot at it.

It was for naught. Resentment grew and grew, until a point where the Empire began to fly their trademark flag over the region and continued to make their displeasure with Asta's "sandbox" known to everyone. Feeling hopeless, dejected, and used, Asta quit the region forever, handed me the nation of Detective Figs, and left Venico in control.

From there, Venico told the region he planned to only hold the position of delegate until December 15th, when Asta's term would have ended. He said that when that day came, the elections would bring forth the next Pharaoh of Osiris.

Those elections never happened, because on the 10th of December 2013, with the assistance of The Black Riders and the UIAF, The Brotherhood of Malice flew their flag over Osiris, ushering in the era of the Osiris Fraternal Order

That's it for Part 1 of today's RaiderCon lecture, based in the public knowledge of what happened that fateful December. Check back later in the day for a more in-depth recounting of how Operation Phoenix took shape behind closed doors.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.

Return to “The Library of Spurned Knowledge”