Atlantic Alliance & Early TRR

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Giangsang, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Atlantic Alliance & Early TRR

Post by Manson »

Okay so, while we've been doing this for a while, I thought we should compile a dossier with links. I recently found one of the old ACC/AA forums and I thought it would be cool to do this. I'm going to label each section with the names of AA/ACC members and early TRRers that are relevant. If you'd like something added, leave a brief summary and a link below.

Gres
"Is Gres still with us?" (Circa June 10 2003)

Louldamin AKA The One in Disgrace
"Louldamin leaves the Atlantic. Kinda... (Circa June 8 2003

Miscellaneous Links
"The RRA" (Circa June 14 2003)
"Mr Nonchalant Resigns" (Circa June 16 2003)
Conquests of the Atlantic Alliance (Circa 2003-2004)
"Atlantic Central Command is Established" ( Circa March 16, 2003)
"Atlantic Central Command Disbanded" (Circa March 10, 2004)
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
thechurchofsatan

Re: Atlantic Alliance & Early TRR

Post by thechurchofsatan »

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
Westwind
Nation: Westwind

Post by Westwind »

I can probably dig up some AA/ACC info here and there.

http://atlantic.jconserv.net/
Formossa
Posted: Nov 5 2005, 07:48 PM

Member No.: 383

Hi, I am Formossa from the Atlantic, I was known as Qantrix Europe/ACC/Meritocracy, and more lately have went under the names of Burgundy and Venice in Europe, I am sure that a number of people here still remember me, right Xheng

In any case, I have recently become delegate of the Atlantic in an liberation done by the RLA, ASE and the Pacific, and I have embarked on building a number of embassies, my main goal is to establish friendly relations with Europa. As Europa (like us) has an focus on roleplaying, we also would like to make it possible to RP in both the Atlantic and Europa, without moving nations.

In any case, the establishment of an Consulate would be an good first step, you can find the off-site forums of the Atlantic at http://atlantic.jconserv.ne

Formossa
<REDACTED> hullo
<redactedtto> I remember why I loved interregional politics
<REDACTED> who's RS
<redactedtto> Qantrix
<REDACTED> right
<redactedtto> I used to be in the Atlantic Central Command, the Meritocratic Senate
<redactedtto> I have been in Europe for the past year
<redactedtto> (s)
<REDACTED> with Myrth?
<REDACTED> bad company
<redactedtto>
<redactedtto> he's my only link with the rest of nationstates
<redactedtto> and I remember him from the ACC
<REDACTED> heh
<redactedtto> when he infiltrated us
<redactedtto> he was one of the main causes of the destruction of the ACC
<redactedtto> well
<REDACTED> Myrth?
<redactedtto> the initial stuff
<redactedtto> yeah
<REDACTED> don't make me laugh
<redactedtto> he was Borisland, and he made alot of stuff fail
<redactedtto> Iraq Invasion failed due to them, and the European were a pain in the ass
<redactedtto> the first period of the ACC
<redactedtto> still under Nusseburg
<redactedtto> not that shit with MrNonchalant
<REDACTED> ah
<redactedtto> since if you ask me the ACC was half dead by then
<redactedtto> it was a disgrace compared to what it was before
<redactedtto> IMHO
Westwind
-= former everything =-
thechurchofsatan

Post by thechurchofsatan »

Records of early West Pacific delegates.
citing the Atlantic Alliance's takeover of The West Pacific shortly after the region's creation.
Historical Notes:

Just after its birth in April 2003, forces from the Atlantic Central Command, the military wing of what was then the first and preeminent military alliance of Nationstates, stormed the region. After a brief but bitter fight, the Atlantic prevailed. There was a struggle between the two commanders of that invasion -- Reubenlucy and the Federation of Commercial affairs -- which bled over into The East Pacific, founded later." - New people

"Reubenlucy became friends with the 3rd person that was ejected, who was named Norion. Norion was a WP native who did not wish to get tied up in the Atlantic political situation. Because of the hateful situation against the alliance, Commerical affairs slipped away and Reubenlucy, now in full control of the nation and region, allowed Norion to creep higher in endorsements. Eventually the situation against the alliance became so brutal that the central command colonels voted to disband the organization and officially hand TWP off to the popular native delegate, Norion.
- Freedom and pride, November 2005
-----------------------------------------

East Pacific Notes regarding their occupation by Atlantic Alliance forces.
The Atlantic Alliance Occupation The Atlantic Alliance, a proto-imperialist raiding group, raided The East Pacific on or shortly after the 29th of April, 2003[14] as inferred by Nusseburg[4]. After being taken, it became the forward base for the Third Legion[7]. The member list for the Third Legion was Hitler the Great, Phenmark, Pimpmaro, and Reubenlucy[7]. Although it was for the Third Legion, other Atlantic Alliance soldiers did move in and out of the region from time to time[6][13]. The only documented Delegates during the Atlantic Alliance's occupation are Reubenlucy and Heinekenbier[19]. Heineken has told me that Reubenlucy was Delegate and then he was Delegate. He doesn't remember any of the other Delegates during this era. It is fair to assume that the Delegacy did bounce around to various trusted AA officials. Perhaps HTG was a Delegate at some point, it certainly isn't impossible. Loop testifies to this[15] but Loop also says that it was a trophy region[19] which is known to be false since it was the Third Legion's forward base.

During this occupation, The East Pacific was passworded with a numerical password and the only way to get in was to request the password from the Delegate. Only Atlantic Alliance soldiers with permission could enter[2].

The exact WFE during the Atlantic Alliance occupation is unknown but it was most likely a variant of the standard WFE for forward bases which was:

"Established on [MONTH] [DAY], [YEAR], Forward base of the Atlantic and home of The [LEGION NUMBER] Legion. https://files.nyu.edu/ncl206/public/Atlantic/"

The RMB was just random chatter between the various AA soldiers, nothing else according to Heineken.
https://web.archive.org/web/2015*/https ... /Atlantic/
One of the Atlantic Alliance's websites were apparently hosted on a server at New York University.

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History

Return to “TRR Historical Society Archives”