Help Needed

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Giangsang, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Help Needed

Post by Manson »

Calling all TRRHS members! The library needs new material. If you happen to find anything worth adding to the library, link it to me on discord and I'll put it into the library.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Relfa
Nation: Relfa/Relfinin
Discord: Relfa#1581

Help Needed

Post by Relfa »

I have found the 10K Islands Elections Record, it is very long document and I am currently making it more simple.
Relfa
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Help Needed

Post by Nequedum »

I'm not one of the society members (as I wasn't invited to be so, and I'm probably too new for the position), but I'd recommend copying all of the TRT Issues from NS to the library as its a large part of NS's history.

There are currently forty-two official TRT Issues, and I believe they can all be found here.
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Help Needed

Post by Catalyse »

PowerPAOK wrote:
08 Jan 2018, 14:33
I'm not one of the society members (as I wasn't invited to be so, and I'm probably too new for the position), but I'd recommend copying all of the TRT Issues from NS to the library as its a large part of NS's history.

There are currently forty-two official TRT Issues, and I believe they can all be found here.
The Rejected Times Archive would be better suited for old TRT issues since that is what the archives are intended for.
Formerly former things.
Nequedum

Help Needed

Post by Nequedum »

Ah okay, fair enough. Thanks :)
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Help Needed

Post by Manson »

I don't think we should archive foreign elections, just notable history, documents of interest, and culture things. Power, you can join if you wish.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Nequedum

Help Needed

Post by Nequedum »

I'll get cat to nominate me and move the motion for it to be brought to a vote.

On the subject of TRT, perhaps I could write something that includes all of the cartoons made for the Issues? I can title them, date them, say what Issue they're from and maybe even give each one a small caption that provides context.
thechurchofsatan

Help Needed

Post by thechurchofsatan »

On the contrary, election records could prove to be an invaluable window into a region's past.

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Help Needed

Post by Catalyse »

thechurchofsatan wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 02:41
On the contrary, election records could prove to be an invaluable window into a region's past.
That might be so, but this is TRR's Historical Society and under the supervision of the TRR Culture Officer. Anything relating to another region should be a personal project, it's not TRR's Officer's job to compile data about other regions when they could be doing it for TRR.
Formerly former things.

Return to “TRR Historical Society Archives”