Delegates of TRR

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Giangsang, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

I'll edit my edit soon.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Fauxia
Nation: Fauxia
Discord: Fauxia#1470

Delegates of TRR

Post by Fauxia »

Coalition Against the Ideology of Nazism, btw. Otherwise it’s CAN not CAIN
Deputy Officer of Being Irrelevant
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Fauxia wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 17:11
Coalition Against the Ideology of Nazism, btw. Otherwise it’s CAN not CAIN
I know, I accidentally left out the "I".

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Delegates of TRR

Post by frattastan »

I think the styles of the blurbs should be consistent, so some may have to be rewritten to be similar to the others. My post about Wham was only meant to give information, not to be the final product. :P

And describing LR as a 'caretaker' doesn't sound right.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

frattastan wrote:
15 Feb 2018, 16:20
I think the styles of the blurbs should be consistent, so some may have to be rewritten to be similar to the others. My post about Wham was only meant to give information, not to be the final product. :P

And describing LR as a 'caretaker' doesn't sound right.
Hm. Okay.

How would you describe how term as delegate?

frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Delegates of TRR

Post by frattastan »

Dunno.

"Caretaker" makes me think of someone who looks after the region during a transitional period, or after the unexpected dismissal or resignation of the previous government.
Maybe Guy's second term could be qualified as that - the election campaign that ended Unibot's delegacy was abrupt and somewhat dramatic.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Delegates of TRR

Post by Nequedum »

Please don't use 'however' multiple times in a row.
Christian Democrats

Delegates of TRR

Post by Christian Democrats »

Relfa wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 22:00
I like the edits because I'm not the best person writing in english lol. But yes, CG is correct. The controversy surronding the election was because Crazy Girl withdrew from the race and Tim counted the votes in a way that some people didn't like. There were a lot of discussion on how they should've done it, but LR kept the victory after all.
LR also didn't have a sufficient number of seconds to be placed on the ballot.
"I was born free and desire to continue so."

Relfa
Nation: Relfa/Relfinin
Discord: Relfa#1581

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

Christian Democrats wrote:
17 Feb 2018, 11:21
Relfa wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 22:00
I like the edits because I'm not the best person writing in english lol. But yes, CG is correct. The controversy surronding the election was because Crazy Girl withdrew from the race and Tim counted the votes in a way that some people didn't like. There were a lot of discussion on how they should've done it, but LR kept the victory after all.
LR also didn't have a sufficient number of seconds to be placed on the ballot.
I lost that, thanks for correcting this.
Relfa
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Okay, I'll edit my edit. :P
My Second Edit wrote:After a controversial election caused by divergences on how votes should be counted, Libetarian Republics became the tenth native delegate of The Rejected Realms. TRR was ravaged with controversy during the election because LR didn't have a sufficient number of seconds to be placed on the ballot. Besides from that, a lot of things happened in the region's foreign affairs in his term, including, signing a treaty with Spiritus and updating an existing one with Lazarus. However, a negative event that occurred was the abolishment of the Non-Agression Pact between The Rejected Realms and The Pacific. This happened because of LR's decision to vote against on a Security Council proposal to repeal the condemnation of The Pacific. Libetarian Republics also attended a conference led by CAIN, The Coalition Against Nazism, but did not ratify the treaty. LR also beat Unibot's record of the highest number of WA endorsements at the time, becoming the most endorsed delegate in TRR's history until then.

He was also responsible for introducing The Rejected Realms to Discord. However, in LR's WA delegacy, the region saw low activity. Also, the turnover of officers was very high, which harmed their efficiency throughout the year. During his delegacy, DEN, one of the biggest invader regions of NationStates, attempted to invade The Rejected Realms. But, Libetarian Republics successfully defended the region from invasion with more than 200 endorsements. Furthermore, LR's term was not very fruitful,
and did lack activity.

Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

Nice! I added it to my post. Who are we going to write next? I think Sedge or Wham would be a good idea.
Relfa
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Well, Fratt already started on Guy's description. It's somewhere in this topic.

Fauxia

Delegates of TRR

Post by Fauxia »

My pedanty sense is on high alert after seeing you write "abolishment" in LR's thing. It's abolition, not abolishment. Gosh, MM.
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Fauxia wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 03:39
My pedanty sense is on high alert after seeing you write "abolishment" in LR's thing. It's abolition, not abolishment. Gosh, MM.
Oops, I'll fix it soon.

Also, I convinced Nai to set up a Discord account so we can learn more.

Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

Wow, this is going to be great!
Relfa
Fauxia

Delegates of TRR

Post by Fauxia »

Oh yeah, Relfa, are you gonna go challenge for Officer? I can’t start an election til you do.

Btw, Kandarin said via discord that Jennivier coup’ed the region through endotarting. Eventually, he lost interest and left
Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

I saw it, someone sent a forum here that we can see that. Kandarin was making people aware of Jen, there was a discussion on it and it's pretty interesting. I don't know where is this link.
Relfa
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Relfa, I posted that. :P

It was on the NS forums.

Speaking of Jen, Kandarin decided to join our Discord server and occasionally chat. I asked him about Jennivier.

Here's what Kandy Corn told me about Jen:
In retrospect he was not a NPO operative.

He was part of the first attempt at a TRR civilian government, and tried to use a lot of endoswapping to make himself delegate and head that government.

He briefly succeeded until it sunk in that no one else in the actual active forum community supported him or much liked him and that the position didn't have banject power, so he lost interest and left.

Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Any new info, team?

thechurchofsatan

Delegates of TRR

Post by thechurchofsatan »

The Church of Satan was elected delegate after years of service to The Rejected Realms as an officer. The region had entered a period of low activity by then so it was his responsibility to restore activity during one of the region's slower times. Unfortunately however, it was a regrettable time to be delegate. Lazarus had been couped by Lone Wolves United who would not reveal themselves as the ruling party for over a year. The Church of Satan had the unfortunate responsibility of overseeing the end of The Rejected Realms longest alliance. Supporting our allies to the very end he issued an official statement condemning the actions of Lazarus' traitors and closed embassies with them. It may be a long time before the legitimate government of Lazarus is restored. In the meantime he secured an agreement with the feeder regions to allow The Rejected Realms to recruit from them.

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Delegates of TRR

Post by Nequedum »

thechurchofsatan wrote:
08 Apr 2018, 11:57
The Church of Satan was elected delegate after years of service to The Rejected Realms as an officer. The region had entered a period of low activity by then so it was his responsibility to restore activity during one of the region's slower times. Unfortunately however, it was a regrettable time to be delegate. Lazarus had been couped by Lone Wolves United who would not reveal themselves as the ruling party for over a year. The Church of Satan had the unfortunate responsibility of overseeing the end of The Rejected Realms longest alliance. Supporting our allies to the very end he issued an official statement condemning the actions of Lazarus' traitors and closed embassies with them. It may be a long time before the legitimate government of Lazarus is restored. In the meantime he secured an agreement with the feeder regions to allow The Rejected Realms to recruit from them.
Yay! Thanks CoS :)
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Delegates of TRR

Post by Catalyse »

I think we already said that having a person write about their own delegacy. Not that they can't help, but it should be a group effor, so it's not too propagandistic or biased, either pro or against. :P
Formerly former things.
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Catalyse wrote:
08 Apr 2018, 12:55
I think we already said that having a person write about their own delegacy. Not that they can't help, but it should be a group effor, so it's not too propagandistic or biased, either pro or against. :P
I agree, however I think we can edit CoS's post and use it.

Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

So, we need edition Sedge's, Wham's, Unibot's, CoS' summaries. Anyone can take edit one of these, if everyone picks one, we can do it really fast.

We still need to write Kandy's, Nai's, Fratt's and Guy'sx2 summaries. We can always ask them if they want to write their summaries and then we make edits on it.

After finishing all natives, are we writing the summaries of the unrecognized ones?
Relfa
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Relfa wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 13:06
So, we need edition Sedge's, Wham's, Unibot's, CoS' summaries. Anyone can take edit one of these, if everyone picks one, we can do it really fast.

We still need to write Kandy's, Nai's, Fratt's and Guy'sx2 summaries. We can always ask them if they want to write their summaries and then we make edits on it.

After finishing all natives, are we writing the summaries of the unrecognized ones?
I think we should write who they are and why they became delegate, but that's all, nothing big.

Return to “TRR Historical Society Archives”