Post by Relfa »

That is actually a great idea.

Relfa
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Delegates of TRR

Post by frattastan »

But writing in third person is weird.

"Frattastan revolutionised the region. Unanimously considered the best delegate TRR ever had." is my description. :^)

I'll see what I can put together. lol
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Delegates of TRR

Post by Nequedum »

I'll be more than happy to edit them, it's just that I don't really know what former Delegates consider to be their achievements. :)
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Fratt built a great FA department during his time as delegate.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Fauxia
Nation: Fauxia
Discord: Fauxia#1470

Delegates of TRR

Post by Fauxia »

Fratt was the greatest most glamourous Delegate and RRA Commander, before I took the Delegacy and made the Rejected Realms great again
Deputy Officer of Being Irrelevant
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Haha, nice.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Relfa
Nation: Relfa/Relfinin
Discord: Relfa#1581

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

Unibot, LR, CoS, Fratt and Guy were contacted. MM if you could post Unibot's summary so we can edit it, it would be great.
Relfa
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Summary of what? His delegacy? It has been decided that delegates shouldn't write their own summaries.

But, anyway, I guess we all can look at it and decide which information is credible.

Unibot wrote:Prior to becoming delegate, Unibot was a defender and a prolific WA Author - he founded the United Defenders League (UDL), served as Balder's very first delegate, and pioneered the Security Council in its early days (splitting the WA into two was his idea - "the Unibot model" - and the GA/SA flags are his design.) Building on Frattastan's work as delegate, he oversaw a revitalization of the region with a focus on community, culture, and its core identity. "Uni" ran monthly cultural events, edited the Rejected Times, and introduced the region to Rejectmas. He also forged TRR's longstanding alliance with the South Pacific and directed a round of constitutional reform in which he wrote the region's first and only Charter of Rights. Principally responsible for region's use (or overuse) of purple, Unibot also built the region's first in-game guides and updated the forum's skin to establish a brave new "look" for the region. He still sips his morning coffee(s) in his TRR mug and loves y'all.

Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

Oh, I think I lost we were not using it anymore. But I think we can use their summaries and create a new one with it as a basis or just edit them.
Relfa
Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

This is what LR highlighted about his delegacy.
LR wrote:Positive Points:
-Beat Unibot's record of WA endorsements as delegate (at the time).
-Signed treaty with Spiritus
-Updated treaty with Lazarus
-Introduce TRR to Discord
-Survived DEN's attempt to invade TRR at its peak about 200+ endorsements

Low Points
-NAP with the Pacific got dissolved because of my decision to vote against Repeal Condemn: the Pacific.
-Turnover of officers throughout the year
-Not as much activity
-Controversy surrounding how the delegate election (that I won) was handled.

Neutral
-Attend CAIN conference but not ratify the treaty.
Relfa
Warzone Codger

Delegates of TRR

Post by Warzone Codger »

LR was my favourite delegate, as delegate. Purely selfishly ofc.

He was open minded enough to consider my tirades against freedom, allowing me to make two infamous in-game polls (1. Why do you hate/love freedom? 2. Life in a Gulag! You are a prison officer. What would you do if you found someone promoting freedom?) that elevated freedom hating from a fringe view to something given equal airtime to semi-officially preach to the region.

That might be a low point according to the rest of you though :P
Also known as Jeffersonborg - re-educating ejectees one mind at a time.
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Warzone Codger wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 12:00
LR was my favourite delegate, as delegate. Purely selfishly ofc.

He was open minded enough to consider my tirades against freedom, allowing me to make two infamous in-game polls (1. Why do you hate/love freedom? 2. Life in a Gulag! You are a prison officer. What would you do if you found someone promoting freedom?) that elevated freedom hating from a fringe view to something given equal airtime to semi-officially preach to the region.

That might be a low point according to the rest of you though :P
Codger, those polls are historical.

Your reign as Terror Officer was great!

Also, anything else you remember from LR's term as delegate?

frattastan

Delegates of TRR

Post by frattastan »

About my term.
  • There was a greater stress on TRR's identity as a defender region.
  • Scheduled elections (every four months) for Officers were introduced.
  • There were some significant foreign affairs developments, such as, Milograd's coup in The South Pacific, which we condemned; political turmoil in Osiris, including multiple coups, and the collapse of the Pan-Sinker Security Pact; continuing diplomatic recognition and expanding relations with Lazarus under the People's Republic, amidst great tensions between the NPO and imperialist regions (which we mostly stayed out of).
There was a noticeable increase in internal activity too, when compared to the previous year (2012), although I understand 'activity' is hard to measure.
Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 14:43
Your reign as Terror Officer was great!
No, it wasn't. He vanished immediately after getting elected and nobody heard from him for a year. :P
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Alright. Anything on Wham's reign?

frattastan

Delegates of TRR

Post by frattastan »

There was a slowdown in internal activity, especially in comparison to Naivetry and Sedge's terms.
We re-estabilished relations with TSP (embassies had been closed after Sedge/Devonitians' coup).
We tried a number of more 'independent' ventures, such as attending an anti-Nazi conference, and discussing membership in the Sovereign Confederation (a short-lived interregional organisation formed by The Pacific, Gatesville and Equilism) - however the former wasn't embraced with the same enthusiasm as the other GCRs did, and the latter was rejected by the Assembly.
Kogvuron also estabilished The Rejected Times in its current form during Wham's term. Earlier there had been similar publications, but they happened on an irregular basis and the style and format was different. I don't know how much the Delegate is to credit for it, but the timeframe is that.

Guy's first term felt very 'transitional' (and short). I'm not sure there is much to say about it. :P
The Pan-Sinker Security Pact - a mutual defence agreement between TRR, Lazarus, Balder and Osiris - was negotiated during this time, however.
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

So the top paragraph is about Wham's term, correct?

frattastan

Delegates of TRR

Post by frattastan »

Yes.
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

We need to gather more on Guy :P

I'll work on it tonight.

Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

I'm putting our informations under the Delegates, when we write their summaries we replace these informations with the summaries.
Relfa
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Alright. Remember, when we're done I'll post it in one topic.

Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

And we can associate them with the officers that worked with them.
Relfa
Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

I wrote a possible summary to Libertarian Republics based on what he gave me. I wasn't here in his term, so who were here at the time, please, feel free to make corrections and suggestions. The wording as a whole was not the best for me, so I'm really counting on you to change somethings.

After a controversial election, caused by divergences on how votes should've be counted after Crazy Girl withdrawing from the race, Libertarian Republics became the tenth native delegate of The Rejected Realms. A lot of things happened in the region's foreign affairs in his term, like signing a treaty with Spiritus and updating an existing one with Lazarus, a negative point happened that was the dissolvement of the Non-Agression Pact between The Rejected Realms and The Pacific after LR's decision to vote against the Security Council resolution: Repeal Condemn: the Pacific. Libertarian Republics also attended to The CAIN conference but did not ratify the treaty. LR beated Unibot's record of highest number of WA endorsements at the time, becoming the most endorsed delegate in TRR's history until then.
He was also the responsible for introducing The Rejected Realms to Discord, however, in LR's WA delegacy, the region saw low activity and a large number of officers, the turnover of officers was very high, what harmed their efficience throughout the year. During his delegacy, DEN, one of the biggest invader regions of NationStates attempted to invade The Rejected Realms, but Libertarian Republics sucessfully survived with more than 200 endorsements.
Relfa
Manson

Delegates of TRR

Post by Manson »

Hm, I'll edit it, correct some errors, and add on to it.

I was in TRR at the time, but not a citizen or well known.
My Revised Version wrote:After a controversial election caused by divergences on how votes should be counted, Crazy Girl withdrew from the election and Libetarian Republics became the tenth native delegate of The Rejected Realms. A lot of things happened in the region's foreign affairs in his term, including, signing a treaty with Spiritus and updating an existing one with Lazarus. However, a negative event that occurred was the abolishment of the Non-Agression Pact between The Rejected Realms and The Pacific. This happened because of LR's decision to vote against on a Security Council proposal to repeal the condemnation of The Pacific. Libetarian Republics also attended a conference led by CAIN, The Coalition Against Nazism, but did not ratify the treaty. LR also beat Unibot's record of the highest number of WA endorsements at the time, becoming the most endorsed delegate in TRR's history until then.

He was also responsible for introducing The Rejected Realms to Discord. However, in LR's WA delegacy, the region saw low activity. However, the turnover of officers was very high, which harmed their efficiency throughout the year. During his delegacy, DEN, one of the biggest invader regions of NationStates, attempted to invade The Rejected Realms. But, Libetarian Republics successfully defended the region from invasion with more than 200 endorsements. Furthermore, due to the lack of activity during his term, LR could be said to have been a caretaker delegate.
Thoughts on my edit?

CrazyGirl

Delegates of TRR

Post by CrazyGirl »

Your edit changes the meaning of the first sentence and makes it incorrect.
Relfa

Delegates of TRR

Post by Relfa »

I like the edits because I'm not the best person writing in english lol. But yes, CG is correct. The controversy surronding the election was because Crazy Girl withdrew from the race and Tim counted the votes in a way that some people didn't like. There were a lot of discussion on how they should've done it, but LR kept the victory after all.
Relfa

Return to “TRR Historical Society Archives”