Unibot

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Giangsang, Delegate

Altasund
Nation: Altasund
Discord: Felicity#6544

Unibot

Post by Altasund »

Who Unibot was and what he did has, so far as I can remember, never been fully explained to me, but Unibot's cropped up a number of times. I'd be interested in knowing who he was, what happened, why he's blacklisted, etc.
Non scribatur.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Re: Unibot

Post by frattastan »

Altasund wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 13:06
Who Unibot was and what he did has, so far as I can remember, never been fully explained to me, but Unibot's cropped up a number of times. I'd be interested in knowing who he was, what happened, why he's blacklisted, etc.
Re his ban: viewtopic.php?f=99&t=8554382

He was also our Delegate, a prolific TRT journalist and one of the most influential NS players of his time (as a WA author, a defender, a uh... political philosopher? gameplay analyst?). If you want to learn more the best way might be to go through his posts on the NS forums with a normal search (for any Unibot* nation), or have a look at his posts on our Tapatalk forum. Attempting to write down a full biography here would take a lot of time, or be reductive, probably. Not to mention kind of weird.

He is also still around on NS, as Unibot III.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Altasund
Nation: Altasund
Discord: Felicity#6544

Post by Altasund »

Thankies
Non scribatur.
thechurchofsatan

Post by thechurchofsatan »

I don't think even Onder would be capable of writing a proper (let alone subjective) biography of Uni, lol. Nobody has the time to sit down and scrawl the mad ramblings involved in trying to make sense of it all, lol. The sheer volume of information would surely drive any human being insane.

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History

Return to “TRR Historical Society Archives”