Thoughts

Having trouble with the forum? Want something improved? Post your concerns here.
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Thoughts

Post by Manson »

I think we should switch to a website of our own like TWP has done. Zeta has changed and messed up recently. I also heard zeta might be selling itself. Just a thought since we don't know what might happen.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
CrazyGirl

Thoughts

Post by CrazyGirl »

No.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Thoughts

Post by frattastan »

ZetaBoards is the most stable of the free forum hosts. It's used by the majority of the big regions - including influential ones with vast forums such as TNP and Europeia, as well as all the sinkers, the large invader groups and so on. What mess-ups are you referring to? And where did you hear it might be sold or shut down?

A lot of ancient forums (including important, information-rich ones like The Meritocracy's, etc. that could've been treasures for NS historians) have been lost because of poor hosting, and I don't feel good about the implications of domain ownership - which is likely to be way more inconsistent than ZB.

Also, never forget.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Manson

Thoughts

Post by Manson »

Ok

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Thoughts

Post by frattastan »

Wow, I write you a decently-long reply and this is all you get back with? *cries*
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Manson

Thoughts

Post by Manson »

*comforts Fratt with the warm touch of an Alfredo noodle.*

Return to “Troubleshooting and Suggestions”