Reject Awards Gala

Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Reject Awards Gala

Post by Catalyse »

After what I can only assume was much antecipation the Reject Awards are closed and the winners annouced.

I'm sure no one can wait for me to reveal the winners.

Reject of the Year goes to Aga, who made their mark as a Delegate, Officer, general nuisance and low quality troll for a good part of their presence in TRR, and we still love them despite all that.

Veteran Reject goes to Catalyse. I have nothing good to say about them so I'll say nothing instead.

Newcomer of the Year goes to Salem, who has quickly become a staple of the regional community despite all his best efforts.

RRA Newcomer also goes to Salem, who faced steep competition from fellow nominees Salem and Salem, beating them by just one vote. Salem is also a very good defender and soon to be High Commander of the RRA.

Outstanding Officer goes to a former and a current Delegate, Aga and Minsk. They'll have to share the award along with any credit for any of their work as Officer.

Oustanding Staff Member goes to Minskiev. I'm not sure "for the person who has been chilling in staff status and has made valuble contributions to their department" is an apt description for the current Delegate but nontheless, Minsk's past contributions to the region in lesser roles, such as WA Officer, have cemented him as a leading member of today's TRR.

Outstanding Civil Servant goes to Salem, to add to his collection of awards, thanks to his good work as Culture Officer, RRA Officer and general government helper. Salem has won too many awards for me to try to be witty or mean in this one.

Outstanding RMBer goes to all the nominees, Hoffania, Thepeopl and Aandru, thanks to Hoff's ever present RMB policing and question of the day, Thepeopl's polls and positivity on the RMB and Aandru's positive reinforcement.

The Greymarshes Achievement Award goes to Frattastan. As summarized in the greatest work of one of the brilliant minds of TRR, "fratt levels joy", he tries time and time again to try to get you to update with no avail, and despite that never gives up.

The Pen and Paper Award goes to Gorundu. I would be able to say something funny here if I read the TRT, but I don't.

Event of the Year goes to the RMB Mute Button discussion, where the NS mods managed to disappoint us yet again.

Quote of the Year goes to the following quip by Frattastan
MJ once called a Tory-owned cleaning services company to tidy up his room before an important occasion. When they left it was still messy and dirty as hell because they only went there to remove foreigners, the homeless, and people who suffer from drug addictions or mental health issues.
I can't think of anything to say about this quote, but what I can think of is of things much more funnier than this quote. Like the following line.
Formerly former things.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Re: Reject Awards Gala

Post by frattastan »

Congratulations to the winners. :)

I know that there were better quotes, I will take no blame for that one. :<

And Karp still is Greymarshes winner of this year in my heart.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.

Return to “Reject Awards Archive”