Welcome to the 2018 Reject Awards!

frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Welcome to the 2018 Reject Awards!

Post by frattastan »

Welcome to the second edition of the Reject Awards!

Building on last year's edition, the Awards are meant to recognise Rejects who contributed the most to our community or did something remarkable in the past year, and to reminisce about the good (and bad) times that were had.

Nominations
Nominations will be open for seven days, from March 3rd until the 10th.
Only members of The Rejected Realms may nominate, and only people who were members of TRR in 2018 will be eligible for nominations.

To nominate someone, post in the specific topics. A nomination must be "seconded" by another Reject in order for it to be included in the voting.

Voting
Voting will open after the end of the nominations period, on March 10th.
The awards will be decided with forum polls, that will remain open for seven days (until March 17th), with the exception of the Outstanding RMBer award, that will be decided by a gameside poll open for three days (until March 13th).

Results will be announced in an awards ceremony after voting closes.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Re: Welcome to the 2018 Reject Awards!

Post by Manson »

I nominated at least one person for every category. It's kind of my duty since I was one of the people to create it last year. :P
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Re: Welcome to the 2018 Reject Awards!

Post by frattastan »

Voting is now open!

You can cast your vote with the poll at the top of each topic page in this forum.
The Outstanding RMBer award, as mentioned, will be decided by a gameside poll, which can be found here.
The RRA Newcomer award has only one nominee, who will therefore be the ipso facto winner (to be announced along with the others) at the ceremony that will happen once the vote is closed.

Since the awards are meant to be for year 2018, a decision was not to accept some nominations that happened solely in 2019 (Popmaster, Grim's quote). Of course, they will be eligible for next year's edition.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.

Return to “Reject Awards Archive”