MadJack for another go

Home to all past campaigns.

Moderator: Speaker

Mad Jack
Nation: Mad Jack is Reject
Discord: St George#1524

MadJack for another go

Post by Mad Jack »

Hello folks, I'm standing again for Officer.

We did well over the last term with getting the RMB back - I think instances of horrendous behaviour have dropped. The RMB Overwatch program has definitely helped out. I think we've been successful. There's always more to do - keeping up the pressure on NS Moderation to give us greater tools to help the RMB, or to ensure they're paying attention, which I think we've seen signs of. They've closed up the RMB a few times to deal with incidents, in what I think was maybe a test of how that goes for them. They've also been remarkably responsive to my GHRs, so that's good.

I would like to thank the other ROs for helping out with this, especially Giangsang, who is perhaps the most active RO I've ever seen. Shoutout to ThePeopl and Bowshot as well for their work. All in all, a good term, I think.

I would like to continue in my current roll, but in the event that the delegate deems me more useful or needed elsewhere, I am prepared to step into any role. I have a history of culture and foreign affairs related rolls, so consider myself to have a good basis for any role the delegate could give me.

I'm currently involved in The Wellspring as a security councillor and TNP as an RP moderator and have no plans to further my involvement in either region for the foreseeable future.

Happy to answer questions and hear comments.
Altasund
Nation: Altasund
Discord: Felicity#6544

Re: MadJack for another go

Post by Altasund »

Full support. The RMB's a much better place to hang out in than it was before your term.
Non scribatur.
LiberzanEmpire
Nation: Liberza
Discord: liberza

Post by LiberzanEmpire »

Also glad to support your re-election, regardless of if it is in gameside or not
Sometimes, I dream about bacon

I wonder how TRR feels about having had a 13 year old iPad kid be one of their officers ;P
Anarchisticstan
Nation: New Anarchisticstan
Discord: @Nazhnayoj

Post by Anarchisticstan »

You've been a brilliant RMB Moderator, hope you get re-elected.
Ex Culture officer of TRR and Author of NS issue #1568 Palate Torture.
I have very bad posture, lack any sort of contact with the outside world, and am in constant torment with myself. :3
:dwarf:

Return to “Campaigns”