lib is running for officer

Home to all past campaigns.

Moderator: Speaker

LiberzanEmpire
Nation: Liberza
Discord: liberza

lib is running for officer

Post by LiberzanEmpire »

I had a campaign prepared for this in November (it’s in one of my dispatches onsite), but I feel as though it’s not going to be the exact same here. Instead, I’ll write it out differently.

Hi, I’m Liberza. Most people either call me just that or Lib. I have been in the Rejected Realms since August of 2022. I’m going to be running for officer this December, primarily in gameside. My original campaign also pointed out a secondary liking for WA Affairs, but now I am convinced thst such a position would be unnecessary at the moment, after reading a few words from here.
gameside stuff
But of course, with MJ also running for re-election (and likely succeeding due to his reliability and general ability to moderate the RMB efficiently), I will need an alternative in case I’d not be assigned to gameside. I despise the idea of being in foreign affairs, and integration I don’t quite understand what I would even do. The only other option would be Culture Officer, and although I might have schedule issues, it’s the only other existing officer position I’d be willing to give a try.
culture stuff
And while my Culture campaign consists of ideas that aren’t ones I came up with, I would be willing to change up themes, ideas and other things to make the experiences more unique for people to enjoy. I’d also be often looking at Culture Office for new ideas from people and determining if they’d be good for the region’s activity.

As I said earlier, I really wouldn’t be into integration or foreign affairs, as I don’t really understand the procedures behind them. As such, campaigning for either position would be a waste of time and counterproductive for everyone.

Also, I’m not necessarily expecting this campaign to be a success. If I were a different person reading this, I might have been skeptical at first. Some of these changes might appear too ambitious and radical for some, so I am looking forward to hearing feedback and ideas to make it better. I will try my best to make a good impression on this page, and as such I will be open to answering questions, of course. As I said, I’m not necessarily expecting people to meet this approach without a few questions or concerns, so if there’s anything wrong or questionable that you notice, please let me know, thanks :]
Sometimes, I dream about bacon

I wonder how TRR feels about having had a 13 year old iPad kid be one of their officers ;P

Return to “Campaigns”