Home to all past campaigns.

Moderator: Speaker

Salem
Nation: Dakota
Discord: dakadak

Sleep Deprived But Here's A Campaign ✨

Post by Salem »

Howdy y'all.

I'm running primarily for Foreign Affairs Officer. Right now I'm currently our Deputy Officer of Foreign Affairs, and I was our Officer of Foreign Affairs this summer during the Europeia/Aegis incident.

FA Stuff:

1. Co-events are always rad. We haven't had many in recent times aside from the multi-regional festivals, but it would be nice to to try and see if we can get a nice popmaster, gamenight or movie night with TGW / UDS / XKI / or TSP. The little things that count.

2. We recently opened on-site embassies with Europeia due to obligations within the Aegis Accords. I know that Europeia is a very sensitive subject for us Rejects, and one thing I took from the many conversations we had as a region this summer are that we need to make sure we stay in communication with the overall region with what's going on with Europeia and the Aegis Accords. I'll do my best to try and keep you all updated should anything new occur.

3. When I ran for FA/WA Officer earlier this year, one of the things I was wanting to do that got sidelined due to the Euro Thing:tm: was try to organize our diplomats a little better. I don't know if I wasn't given access to a sheet or what the dealio was, but I never found or got access to a list of who our ambassadors from other regions are. One of the first things I'll do is try to organize This List to include the information of who the diplomat assigned to us from those regions are. (btw, could use some more ambassadors from our end. Apply Here).

4. Update our WA voting records. I started this with my last term but then the whole nearly dying thing threw that off. I got a month and a half before going back to college and I will hopefully get this and #3 done by then. The rest are more of an on-going case by case basis.

5. see if I can close embassies with the Moon without Fratt noticing

Other Departments:

Gameside: God himself probably frowns when he sees the shit that happens on our RMB. I'll leave this to the other candidates pls n thnx.

Culture: Regardless of if elected and where I'm put, I'm gonna commit to running a movie night at least once a month in TRR. I ran the Five Nights at Freddy's movie yesterday, and I have plans to run either Barbie or the Super Mario Bros movie next month. There's a few other movies that could be run, but Barbie is great and Mario would be a good option because of how much we love Italians like Mario and Fratt.

Anyway. Any questions ask away etc. I'm only running to make sure we have an election of at least all four officers, but I will do the best I can if elected.
Last edited by Salem on 03 Dec 2023, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
he/him
frattastan wrote: All the raiders died on first night, that's what matters.
guy wrote: Yeah makes sense. Just go to Koth
Fuck you’re a weird unit sometimes
But yeah shit in peace.
Mad Jack
Nation: Mad Jack is Reject
Discord: St George#1524

Re: Sleep Deprived But Here's A Campaign ✨

Post by Mad Jack »

Full support for this. You've been an excellent officer previously and would be again.
LiberzanEmpire
Nation: Liberza
Discord: liberza

Post by LiberzanEmpire »

Support as well
Sometimes, I dream about bacon

I wonder how TRR feels about having had a 13 year old iPad kid be one of their officers ;P
Anarchisticstan
Nation: New Anarchisticstan
Discord: @Nazhnayoj

Post by Anarchisticstan »

Support:3
Ex Culture officer of TRR and Author of NS issue #1568 Palate Torture.
I have very bad posture, lack any sort of contact with the outside world, and am in constant torment with myself. :3
:dwarf:

Return to “Campaigns”