rare aga jumpscare

Home to all past campaigns.

Moderator: Speaker

Aggie
Nation: Agalaesia
Discord: reversemilkshakeduck

rare aga jumpscare

Post by Aggie »

If there's one thing you should know about me by now, it's that i ~love~ bureaucratic categorization and wankery. It is why I tried to streamline TRT publication when I was editor-in-chief pre-twinkdeath by redoing formats and creating publication guides, and why I tried to be meticulous with making sure that everything I did in other positions was well documented so I could track changes over time. I generally enjoy this sort of work, which is why I'll love being an effective speaker. With that:

PLEDGE 1: I will increase the volume of accusations of voter fraud by asking people to mail in their ballots.

I'll be proactive in informing citizens of ongoing things within the assembly and I will make sure to telegram citizens about ongoing votes to increase participation from all sides of the region.

I will send a TG to every citizen about ongoing votes in the assembly, with a link to campaign threads, discussion threads (if relevant) and the voting thread. This should be fairly simple to do, should only take a few minutes for each vote, and will hopefully increase awareness of and participation in legislative matters, especially amongst those that aren't active discord-side.

PLEDGE 2: Me when I share misinformation on the internet (at least) once per term.

Our assembly can be quiet. That's fine. However, if it is noisy enough, I'll do an "assembly digest" featuring a summary of what went on at least once during my term, and make sure to disseminate that to everyone in the region, in the hope that this also increases interest in legislative discussions and that if there's only enough activity for me to do one, hopefully other speakers will consider doing the same thing later on down the line as a regular thing.

PLEDGE 3: I'm sure Gaddafi said something funny about archival once and I just can't find the quotation.

Our archives are great. They're extensive, well-organised and I love them. I do think, however, that they could be made more easy to navigate by more categorization to increase ease of access. This will entail coming up with some sort of classicication system which will include year, author and some sort of tag (which depending on where our version of phpBB is, we could even try to stick on as additional data to the original threads, cool!), and maybe a brief summary, and then shoving all of this into a post. This will take forever, but I'll be able to make a start on this.

Any questions?
Aggie. Citizen of this Region
Also does many other boring things.
"Aga is crazy"
-Kyorgia
BowShot118
Nation: Toerana
Discord: BowShot118#4586

Re: rare aga jumpscare

Post by BowShot118 »

Only one question: are you actually gonna do any of this
"In a world of Trumps, Le Pens and Putins, we are very firmly on exactly the other side."
- Vince Cable -
Officer of Offsite Culture
Citizen since April 2019
#BreadCoup
Aggie

Post by Aggie »

BowShot118 wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 09:59
Only one question: are you actually gonna do any of this
thanks for the question! the tl;dr is yeah, otherwise i wouldn't run.

the longer answer is that i'm a grown adult who makes weird decisions about how to use my spare time. instead of feeling the loving touch of my partner, or rewatching the real housewives of new york (the realest housewives all come from new york), i could have instead played NS but have chosen not to for a variety of reasons. now i'm back and willing to play ns again, i'm going to get things done.

on viability: the first two things should be relatively easy to keep going. the third one will be a pain in the arse, but i'll at the very least get something there finished to get something underway.
"Aga is crazy"
-Kyorgia
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Post by Manson »

Seconding Aga
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Salem
Nation: Dakota
Discord: dakadak

Post by Salem »

what plans do you have to help coup guy
he/him
frattastan wrote: All the raiders died on first night, that's what matters.
guy wrote: Yeah makes sense. Just go to Koth
Fuck you’re a weird unit sometimes
But yeah shit in peace.
LiberzanEmpire
Nation: Liberza
Discord: liberza

Post by LiberzanEmpire »

what method will you use to undemocratically transfer power to the grim reaper
Sometimes, I dream about bacon

I wonder how TRR feels about having had a 13 year old iPad kid be one of their officers ;P
Aggie

Post by Aggie »

Salem wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 19:53
what plans do you have to help coup guy
LiberzanEmpire wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 21:28
what method will you use to undemocratically transfer power to the grim reaper
good old fashioned coups. you don't see them much anymore.

"Aga is crazy"
-Kyorgia
NPS

Post by NPS »

I think you'll do a great job if you're elected. But aren't you a bit wasted on being Speaker rather than being an Officer?

Return to “Campaigns”