Another Mad Jack election platform

Home to all past campaigns.

Moderator: Speaker

Mad Jack
Nation: Mad Jack is Reject
Discord: St George#1524

Another Mad Jack election platform

Post by Mad Jack »

Hello. You know who I am and why I'm running. If not, here are my last two platforms.

During this term, we've built out the Outreach team, adding new ROs, establishing the rescue squad and watchdogs and formalised blanket suppression. This has been successful, I think, in addressing the long term problems the RMB was experiencing. Things have changed to the extent that I felt comfortable enough to relaunch the regional map and that most of the discussions behind the scenes in outreach are about how we apply blanket suppressions and other measures rather than whether we should or not. We've taken the RMB back and it improves week by week.

I've also been involved in pushing for technical changes in the game - the reinstatement of the sinker tag and the abolishment of the catcher tag is a minor thing but also a significant one for what I consider TRR's identity and heritage. More recently, I suggested a new feature for embassy crossposting that admin has decided to implement and we will hopefully be seeing that implemented over the next term.

I am enjoying the Outreach role but if the delegate wished to change my position, I would be more than happy to serve in any other brief, even if some of our friends might not wish to see me there ;)
Salem
Nation: Dakota
Discord: dakadak

Re: Another Mad Jack election platform

Post by Salem »

You've been an amazing Outreach officer and I'm so happy to see you're running again :)
he/him
frattastan wrote: All the raiders died on first night, that's what matters.
guy wrote: Yeah makes sense. Just go to Koth
Fuck you’re a weird unit sometimes
But yeah shit in peace.
Goobergunchia
Nation: Goobergunchia
Discord: Goobergunch#2417

Re: Another Mad Jack election platform

Post by Goobergunchia »

Full support.
Your friendly neighborhood Scary Antiquity Nation.
ADN Advisor Emeritus

Return to “Campaigns”