Events in TSP, the Identity of Dev

Contains all the archives as sub-forums.
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

With my impending resignation as an officer of TRR, I feel it is my duty to inform Naivetry and the citizens of The Rejected Realms about an event which could potentially impact the security of the region.

Pursuant to that, I hereby announce that Devonitians of recent TSP infamy is also known as Sedge, the Admin and Foreign Relations officer of TRR. Also privy to this knowledge and an active participant was CrazyGirl - who made a run to take the Delegacy from Dev - and Dali and Myself, who were made aware the day after he’d taken the delegacy. At Sedge's behest, we attempted to pull raider support into the region to hold the delegacy so Sedge could hand off the delegacy to CG or one of a couple others we'd selected.

Sedge and CG both used their positions to push TRR into neutrality, so we would not officially get involved and move against Sedge/CG's interests in the region.

It should also be noted that Wopruthien was recently made the intelligence chief of The Rejected Realms. It is my personal opinion that they are seeking to undermine defender efforts in future endeavors by keeping key personnel of the FRA/etc close at hand. Again, this is my opinion, I could be mistaken.

The following logs are from an IRC private conversation, and have no connection to The Rejected Realms forum or The Rejected Realms Government. CG, Dali, Sedge and I had a room on IRC that we coordinated on, I will pull any appropriate logs from it as necessary once I get home. Excepting Dali and Myself, the government and citizens of TRR was unaware of Sedge's activities - this was not a sanctioned move.
May 23 21:28:07 <sedge> 8 minutes ago: Devonitians was endorsed by The Oh No! The Mods Got Her Queendom of Crazy girl.
May 23 21:28:13 <sedge> Seconds ago: Devonitians was endorsed by The Holy Cuddly Modalicious Zombie State of Katganista
May 23 21:28:13 * Dali snorts
May 23 21:28:14 <sedge> >_>
May 23 21:28:21 <sedge> I think it's time I came clean...
May 23 21:28:23 <Dali> Wow
May 23 21:28:30 <Dali> Three Mods endorsing him.
May 23 21:28:33 <sedge> endorsing me
May 23 21:28:38 <Dali> Oh
May 23 21:28:56 <sedge> aye
May 23 21:28:58 * Dali chuckles
May 23 21:29:09 <sedge> Just don't tell anyone
May 23 21:29:17 <Dali> Good. I had suspected, hence why I wanted this little chat.
May 23 21:29:29 <sedge> Yeah, I figured. Bleep had it worked out too.
May 23 21:30:21 <Dali> So, as I said before, that I wanted to congratulate whomever was Devon.
May 23 21:30:24 <Dali> Well, congrats!
May 23 21:30:28 <sedge> thanks
May 23 21:30:51 <Dali> I believe that you also qualify for the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club.
May 23 21:31:15 <sedge> woo!
May 23 21:32:21 <sedge> I *might* just be able to hold out at the next update
May 23 21:48:14 <sedge> If you're on close to update, you could wait until then to see whether it's worth it
May 23 21:48:38 <sedge> you are more than welcome to move in, yes
May 23 21:48:40 <sedge> and it would be greatly appreciated
May 23 21:48:44 * Dali nods
May 23 21:49:01 <Dali> I'm also checking my contacts, who all believe this is my plan, to see if I can get more WAs.
May 23 21:49:23 <sedge> thanks
May 23 21:49:33 <Dali> I don't want SB back.
May 23 21:53:10 <Dali> Invaders are useful for feeder coups. I hate their Commanders, until we have to break them into doing what we want, but the rest of them are actually decent for following orders.
May 23 21:53:24 <sedge> yeah
May 23 21:53:30 <sedge> FRA will be attempting a liberation tonight
May 23 21:53:36 <Dali> Aye
May 23 21:53:41 <Dali> Frat pretty much let me know.
May 23 21:53:52 <sedge> heh
May 23 21:53:56 <sedge> I should reveal myself and watch them quail in fear
May 23 21:54:19 <Dali> Did you get a tg regarding that?
May 23 21:54:35 <sedge> nope
May 23 21:54:35 <sedge> got other contacts
I make no claims or implications that anyone involved abused their powers as official NS Moderators, Sedge and CG are very careful about keeping that aspect of their gaming separate. This issue is about the security and stability of TRR, nothing else.

You may make as much or little of this as you wish. I will be available for questions, if necessary. My duty is done.

~B
LadyRebels

Post by LadyRebels »

Well it should be noted as well the Devon and SB had been scanned by Reppy at the time that it all went down, I was there. Total wowness...and like total shock.
Handler of the Banana and Dill Pizzas and the Leprechauns...
I do solemnly swear that I am up to no good....Mischief Unmanaged
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

Mmmhmm.

I've already been asked, so I might as well say it here. I have no intention of leaving TRR.

~B

Dalimbar

Post by Dalimbar »

As I mentioned on the NS forums, the claims made by Biyah are factual and accurate, and do come from my own logs for that situation. This, as he mentioned, was not a TRR operation. This was done without information provided to any of us until hours before the last "midnight" update, when Sedge confessed to me.

EDIT: Also, this thread was made to provide factual information regarding the situation, and not out to hurt anyone. Unless I am purged for whatever reason may be, I intend to stay in my position as Officer of Media and Information, and will continue to work with my staff to provide information to the world on relevant news stories.
Dalimbar
Delegate (Ret.) of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

thank you for unbanning me.

Edit: And thank you for deleting the original post this was a reply to? Hmm

*shrugs*

Suffice to say I was banned from #trr, and posted a conversation between myself and CG about it. Apparently she didn't like it.
Devonitians

Post by Devonitians »

BULLSHIT
wabbitslayah

Post by wabbitslayah »

Devonitians wrote:
02 Jun 2011, 09:08
BULLSHIT
A bull? Where?! :ermm:
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

Edit: Nevermind, fake Dev account - this is unnecessary.

~B
CrazyGirl

Post by CrazyGirl »

Devonitians wrote:
02 Jun 2011, 09:08
BULLSHIT
Don't post here under a false name using a proxy...
Oliver Dion

Post by Oliver Dion »

Holy.
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

And banned again by Sedge.

I did not commit treason against TRR, there is no authority in removing me.

I hereby bring this up to Naivetry, the head of the civilian government.

~B
Anur-Sanur

Post by Anur-Sanur »

For such a momentous claim, this is pretty lame proof.

As shocking as it is it does make sense, still I don't see how anyone can believe Biyah's claim based on this alone.
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

You're the last person I' going to listen too, anur - you who was screaming at the top of your lungs about Equilism ;)
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

This is sedge for you, at least CG is logical.
05:17Biyahmy drama is done, if I have to fight for my rights, I'll make it bloody.
05:18sedgebite me
05:18Biyahalright then, to Nai it goes.
05:19BiyahYou have no right or authority to remove me. If I have to bring this up and drag it through the whole region, none of us will like the result.
05:19BiyahYour call, dude.
05:19BiyahI am, after all, still an officer of TRR.
05:23Biyahall righty then, we'll have a battle then.
05:24sedgelol
05:24Biyahoh, so you are listening, how lovely. CG unbanned me once, for the right reasons. Are you going to be less mature than her?
05:24sedgeAh, so we're talking maturity?
05:25Biyahif'in you want to try pushing a case of treason, go for it. Otherwise, you have no reason to remove me.
05:25BiyahAnd you know how well I can spin this.
05:26sedgeNot really, you're hardly Mr Popular around NS. Never have been, never will be.
05:26BiyahAnd you're just been proven a crasher. And you're not in charge of TRR's government.
05:26BiyahAnd you're taking potshots.
05:26BiyahI don't have to be popular to release more logs and spin you to look like the anti-christ.
05:27BiyahI'm done from here on out, but I will not be illegal removed. I havent said a word in channel, I have not antagonized anyone, I won't be starting now.
05:28sedgeYou also have no right to be in the channel. Go check the constitution.
05:28Biyahi have no right to be removed from the channel either. Go check the constitution.
05:28BiyahI'm an aop in that room.
05:28sedgeno you're not
05:29Biyahahh, nice petty move.
05:29sedgeAnd the Constitution doesn't cover it.
05:29sedgesensible move, I'd say
05:29sedgeand while we're talking petty...
05:29BiyahFoolish move. It's the regional chat of TRR - and I was just banned because you were outed as a crasher?
05:29Biyahtsk
05:29sedgeNah, you were banned because I really cannot stand you.
05:30BiyahHow lovely for you. Funny, I won't be the only hated one after this. Welcome to the Ex-Feeder Tyrant's Club.
Oliver Dion

Post by Oliver Dion »

Biyah wrote:
02 Jun 2011, 10:31
This is sedge for you, at least CG is logical.
05:17Biyahmy drama is done, if I have to fight for my rights, I'll make it bloody.
05:18sedgebite me
05:18Biyahalright then, to Nai it goes.
05:19BiyahYou have no right or authority to remove me. If I have to bring this up and drag it through the whole region, none of us will like the result.
05:19BiyahYour call, dude.
05:19BiyahI am, after all, still an officer of TRR.
05:23Biyahall righty then, we'll have a battle then.
05:24sedgelol
05:24Biyahoh, so you are listening, how lovely. CG unbanned me once, for the right reasons. Are you going to be less mature than her?
05:24sedgeAh, so we're talking maturity?
05:25Biyahif'in you want to try pushing a case of treason, go for it. Otherwise, you have no reason to remove me.
05:25BiyahAnd you know how well I can spin this.
05:26sedgeNot really, you're hardly Mr Popular around NS. Never have been, never will be.
05:26BiyahAnd you're just been proven a crasher. And you're not in charge of TRR's government.
05:26BiyahAnd you're taking potshots.
05:26BiyahI don't have to be popular to release more logs and spin you to look like the anti-christ.
05:27BiyahI'm done from here on out, but I will not be illegal removed. I havent said a word in channel, I have not antagonized anyone, I won't be starting now.
05:28sedgeYou also have no right to be in the channel. Go check the constitution.
05:28Biyahi have no right to be removed from the channel either. Go check the constitution.
05:28BiyahI'm an aop in that room.
05:28sedgeno you're not
05:29Biyahahh, nice petty move.
05:29sedgeAnd the Constitution doesn't cover it.
05:29sedgesensible move, I'd say
05:29sedgeand while we're talking petty...
05:29BiyahFoolish move. It's the regional chat of TRR - and I was just banned because you were outed as a crasher?
05:29Biyahtsk
05:29sedgeNah, you were banned because I really cannot stand you.
05:30BiyahHow lovely for you. Funny, I won't be the only hated one after this. Welcome to the Ex-Feeder Tyrant's Club.
:blink: From the main channel:
[06:23]OliverDionGreyThey're still citizens, aren't they?
[06:23]OliverDionGreyjust wondering why it's okay to kickban them because you don't like what they said...
[06:24]sedgeI kicked Unibot when he was an Officer.
[06:24]OliverDionGreyI wasn't here for that
[06:24]OliverDionGreyoh wait
[06:24]OliverDionGreysexual harassment's a bit different
[06:24]OliverDionGreyhad the wrong thing in mind
[06:24]OliverDionGreyit's 6:30am here
[06:25]CrazyGirlBiyah is a self-admitted asshole.
[06:25]CrazyGirlNot my words, his own
[06:25]OliverDionGreyso you're kickbanning him for continuing to be an asshole?
[06:26]OliverDionGreyI mean, it's your channel, but.. that's a bit weak.
[06:26]CrazyGirlYeah well, it's kinda hard to think with a knife sticking out your back.
[06:28]CrazyGirlBut at least you're being honest about where you stand, that is refreshing. I hate it when people pretend to be on your side and are dishonest.
[06:32]OliverDionGreyI'm not against you per se, I'm just not in favour of this particular action. I wonder why it's okay for you to kickban him for that, as it's kind of hard to get away from the fact that you've kickbanned him for posting something you don't like, there's nothing on the scale of Unibot's harassment here, and he hasn't posted any official TRR business... so if this is the Sedge and CG channel...
[06:32]OliverDionGrey...fine, but these kickbannings seem rather personally motivated.
[06:33]sedgeOf course. I wake up to find Biyah's been a dick, and is trying to piss me off/blackmail me on irc.
[06:33]GuyYou don't need justification to kick someone from your own channel.
[06:33]OliverDionGreyI'd argue that if this is the TRR channel I'd expect more professionalism out of the operators.
And I still feel this way. This action by Sedge is inappropriate, and I hope when he calms down he'll reverse it.
Anur-Sanur

Post by Anur-Sanur »

Sedge is done!

What a foolish move. His entire legacy has and will be reversed for this.

How can he invoke Biyah's infamous reputation?

Doesn't he realize what he is done? All will pale in comparison. He has betrayed everyone who has ever worked with him, save for CG. He betrayed the very organization that made him what he is.

He should say goodbye to TRR. A feeder without ban powers will never tolerate such leadership.
The masses will demand it.

Naivetry should be given some emergency powers if she does not already have the jurisdiction to deal with Sedge.
We can not let what will soon be one of the most hated nations in NS represent us abroad.

Throw him out!
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

Anur-Sanur wrote:Sedge is done!

What a foolish move. His entire legacy has and will be reversed for this.
Nope. He's not done.
Anur-Sanur wrote:He should say goodbye to TRR. A feeder without ban powers will never tolerate such leadership.
The masses will demand it.
No.
Anur-Sanur wrote:Throw him out!
Never.
Now shut up.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

Please. *shudders*
Anur-Sanur

Post by Anur-Sanur »

I can't believe Sedge and CG where threatening feeders over inactivity.

Kandarin passed CG OVER because she couldn't handle being an active delegate, and then they go stomping around other regions complaining about their activity.

Basically the case could be made that you have pissed off every feeder.

Every defender by stabbing them in the back.

Every raider by manipulating them.

This is probably more selfish than Durk in TNP.
You did all this to plug your stupid influence forum?
Oliver Dion

Post by Oliver Dion »

[06:41]CrazyGirlI'm also not charmed with the "unban me or I'll harass you in any place I can"
[06:41]sedgeAnd I second that.
[06:41]CrazyGirlMaybe removing them from my fb would be a good idea in that light.
[06:42]CrazyGirlSince I'm not entirely sure how far they'll take this.
[06:42]OliverDionGreyThe banning's fairly ridiculous, I don't think you have any reason to assume they'll go after you on facebook, but if you really feel that concerned, well it's your decision.
[06:42]CrazyGirl[09:40] <Biyah> either let me (us?) back in, or I'll do my damndest to make your life hell on TRR's board.
[06:42]CrazyGirl[09:40] <Biyah> ban me from there, I'll do it anywhere else I can.
[06:42]CrazyGirlI'm not so sure about that, Ollie.
[06:42]OliverDionGreyThat's your call to make.
I can sympathize with CrazyGirl and Sedge on this front, but I think the assumption that this is going outside NS is a bit ridiculous. I only know a couple people in NS who might do that, and they're both wayyyy creepier than this lot.
Northern Chittowa

Post by Northern Chittowa »

All this kicking Sedge out of TRR seems a tad, extreme. He didn't harm TRR at all. There is an issue regarding the kicking and banning of natives from IRC channel perhaps, but the overall idea of kicking him out for staging a coup in another region seems a tad strange.

Note, I'm not condoning his actions, or CG's. I'm not particularly surprised it was him either, though it was a strange move..
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

Oliver Dion-Grey wrote:
02 Jun 2011, 10:46
[06:41]CrazyGirlI'm also not charmed with the "unban me or I'll harass you in any place I can"
[06:41]sedgeAnd I second that.
[06:41]CrazyGirlMaybe removing them from my fb would be a good idea in that light.
[06:42]CrazyGirlSince I'm not entirely sure how far they'll take this.
[06:42]OliverDionGreyThe banning's fairly ridiculous, I don't think you have any reason to assume they'll go after you on facebook, but if you really feel that concerned, well it's your decision.
[06:42]CrazyGirl[09:40] <Biyah> either let me (us?) back in, or I'll do my damndest to make your life hell on TRR's board.
[06:42]CrazyGirl[09:40] <Biyah> ban me from there, I'll do it anywhere else I can.
[06:42]CrazyGirlI'm not so sure about that, Ollie.
[06:42]OliverDionGreyThat's your call to make.
I can sympathize with CrazyGirl and Sedge on this front, but I think the assumption that this is going outside NS is a bit ridiculous. I only know a couple people in NS who might do that, and they're both wayyyy creepier than this lot.
Whoa Whoa Whoa

Um, CG - seriously. This is not personal, I'm not going to be chasing you over FB. Remove me if you want, I'm not Gov or Uni.

To clarify, I meant all of NS. I have never, will never, stalk or harass someone outside of it.

I'll talk to you later, when you're not quite so frazzed.

~B
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

And unbanned. Again, thank you.

Now, perhaps taking some coffee before more drama? Just a thought.

~B
Oliver Dion

Post by Oliver Dion »

Biyah and Dali have been unbanned:
[06:47]OliverDionGreySo you maintain it's all a malicious fabrication?
[06:48]sedgeNo, no, I was Devonitians, that's entirely true.
[06:48]OliverDionGreyok
[06:49]OliverDionGreyso if it's true... what were Biyah and Dali kickbanned for, exactly?
[06:49]sedgeTheir behaviour.
[06:50]OliverDionGreyright
[06:50]OliverDionGreySo they were kickbanned from the TRR channel for posting the truth about a coup you committed in another region?
[06:50]OliverDionGreyI'm the only one who sees an issue with this?
[06:51]OliverDionGreyI know it's your channel
[06:51]GuyNo, they were kicked for their behaviour.
[06:51]GuyThey were kicked for harrassing CG and Sedge.
[06:51]OliverDionGreylol their behaviour which began AFTER they were kickbanned?
[06:51]GuyIf CG's logs is not sufficient evidence, I don't know what is.
[06:52]OliverDionGreyThere's no reason for Biyah to send any of that before they were kickbanned
[06:52]OliverDionGreySo I have to presume it happened after
[06:52]OliverDionGreyWhich means their behaviour in that sense cannot chronologically have been the cause of the kickbanning.
[06:52]GuyOh, yes, that was after the kickbanning. What CG posted shows though that they are more than happy to use those tactics.
[06:52]CrazyGirlWell, it could for the second kickban
[06:53]OliverDionGreyWhy did you revoke the first one?
[06:53]CrazyGirlBecause I'm such a nice girl.
[06:54]=-=Mode #trr -b *Dali*by CrazyGirl
[06:54]=-=Mode #trr -b *Biyah* by CrazyGirl
[06:54]CrazyGirlHappy?
[06:54]OliverDionGreyIt's a start
[06:54]CrazyGirlWell, it'll have to do
sedge
Nation: Sedgistan
Discord: sedge#3069

Post by sedge »

Biyah wrote:
02 Jun 2011, 10:49
Whoa Whoa Whoa

Um, CG - seriously. This is not personal, I'm not going to be chasing you over FB. Remove me if you want, I'm not Gov or Uni.

To clarify, I meant all of NS. I have never, will never, stalk or harass someone outside of it.

I'll talk to you later, when you're not quite so frazzed.

~B
Oh, so you're only going to make CG's life hell across NationStates? Well that's OK...

Return to “Super Archive”