HoF shiz

A forum containing past Assembly discussions.

Moderator: Speaker

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

HoF shiz

Post by Manson »

Prior to another extended hiatus from this game I proposed the induction of various citizens and former citizens of (in my opinion) historical importance into the Hall of Fame. None of the drafts I wrote were put up to vote due to me leaving so I thought I’d gauge everyone’s interest in some of these again before getting into the body of this post:
Possible Inductees
  • Siggi (Former RRA High Commander)
  • Libetarian Republics (Former Delegate and Citco)
  • Spartan Termopylae (Longtime Citizen, Master Debater
  • Gettersburg (Former RRA, Chick-Fil-A Mascot??)
  • Guy (Former Delegate, forum admin, Australian) - He’ll prob say no though
  • Der Fuhrer Dyszel (RRA, resident roleplayer (sorry Grim), Senator of TRR’s forgotten pre-2011 government, Empire > Native Delegate of TEP)
Just a few possibilities listed above. Here’s a link to the old thread I posted. I’ll work on some of these drafts shortly after I get some responses but here’s that old draft I wrote for DFD’s possible induction for your viewing pleasure:
Der Fuhrer Dyszel, DFD, or “The Dictatorship”, as she was widely known, was a member of The Rejected Realms from its very start.

For eight years (2003-2011), DFD contributed to The Rejected Realms. She wore quite a few hats: Rejected Realms Army Officer, Forum Administrator, and Spammer Extraordinaire. However, her true passion was the RRA in which she quickly rose through the ranks with each defense; eventually scoring her place as an Officer. Despite her herculean dedication to the RRA, she would never really hold elected office, except under the short-lived 2008 constitution as a Senator. In spite of this, she remained an active voice in the region up until her departure.

A connoisseur of culture, DFD undoubtedly delved deep into her community via her roleplay persona. When she was not posting in RRA-themed bars or Dante’s Party Room she was roleplaying as “The Dictatorship”, a despicable nation condemned by the World Assembly for its chaotic nature and frequent human rights abuses.

Speaking of chaos, outside of the RRA she frequently got into mischief and even participated in the infamous Empire coup of The East Pacific as Lady Edea. However, she would later relinquish all affiliation with the Empire and be elected as the legitimate Delegate of The East Pacific. She would go on to oppose Empire attempts at stirring up chaos in TRR upon Kandarin’s sudden departure and call out the Empire and its cronies’ frequent attempts at destabilizing the region.

It could be said that upon her sudden departure in 2011 that the region lost not only a fierce but incredibly wise and empathetic individual.
And an updated draft with a few minor changes:
Der Fuhrer Dyszel, DFD, or “The Dictatorship”, as she was widely known, was a member of The Rejected Realms from its very start.

For eight years (2003-2011), DFD contributed to The Rejected Realms. She wore quite a few hats: Rejected Realms Army Officer, Forum Administrator, and Spammer Extraordinaire. However, her true passion was the RRA in which she quickly rose through the ranks with each defense; eventually scoring her place a role as an Officer. Despite her herculean dedication to TRR through her career in the RRA, she would never really hold elected office, except under the short-lived 2008 constitution as a Senator. In spite of this, she remained an active voice in the region up until her departure.

Undoubtedly a connoisseur of culture, DFD undoubtedly delved dove deep into her community via her roleplay persona. When she was not posting in RRA-themed bars or Dante’s Party Room she was roleplaying terrorizing the world as “The Dictatorship”, a despicable nation condemned by the World Assembly for its chaotic nature and frequent human rights abuses.

Speaking of chaos A force to be reckoned with, outside of the RRA she frequently got into mischief and even participated in the infamous Empire coup of The East Pacific as Lady Edea. However, she would later go on to relinquish all affiliation with the Empire and be elected as the legitimate Delegate of The East Pacific. She would go on to Later on, she would oppose Empire attempts at stirring up chaos in TRR upon following Kandarin’s sudden unexpected departure and call out the Empire and its cronies’ frequent attempts at destabilizing the region.

It could can be said that upon her sudden departure exodus in 2011 that the region lost not only a fierce but incredibly wise and empathetic individual.
Feedback is appreciated!
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Manson

Guy Draft 1.0

Post by Manson »

First Guy draft, I know it’s shit, tear it apart.
A founding member of the current government of The Rejected Realms and arguably, a pillar of the community of TRR as it stands, Guy has tirelessly dedicated his career to the preservation and further development of the region.

With humble beginnings in 10000 Islands, Guy, then known as Just Guy, served in a variety of roles there, including but not limited to Senator and Delegate before being presented with the title of “TITO Knight” thanks to his utmost dedication to the defender cause. However, following his controversial removal from the region, Guy would go from just serving as an ambassador to TRR to holding political office.

In 2011, following Sedgistan’s stint as TRR’s first constitutional Delegate, Guy would be elected to the position. Unfortunately though he would resign after less than 70 days, citing concerns surrounding his election and claiming that TRR deserves someone more energetic before redeeming himself in his eyes and being elected again to the office of Delegate in 2015.

Guy would go on to serve as an Officer and represent the citizenry as Speaker of the Assembly on numerous occasions. Additionally, from 2015 to 2019, he served as one third of the Citizenship Council, holding the responsibility of screening and accepting prospective citizens. The community’s trust for him was later exemplified following his appointment as a forum administrator, with him even going on to host said forums following a move and serve as its root.

One understated impact Guy has had on the region is his development of its legal frameworks. Guy has written, contributed to, and overseen the passage of various acts and treaties since the ratification of the constitution.

Without a doubt, Guy has been a voice of reason since his arrival. His continued perseverance and sharp tongue have not only protected the region from threats, both foreign and domestic, but also have forged the foundations of TRR’s image as you see today. He has been instrumental in changing the world’s perception of TRR as a bridge that trolls dwell under to a thriving democracy with valuable people.
Some things I’d like to include that I haven’t in this are possibly his role in the FRA, his response to the NLO and what followed, and his time in the RRA and his elevation to its command.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Spartan Termopylae

Re: HoF shiz

Post by Spartan Termopylae »

Both read OK to me. More knowledgeable eyes than mine will have to judge content
The written word is one of the most precious things known to man.

We have barely reached a point where most appreciate this.

Wr addre nearing the point where were loose this
Manson

Post by Manson »

Spartan Termopylae wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 18:57
Both read OK to me. More knowledgeable eyes than mine will have to judge content
Cool. Surprise!
It’s not an understatement to say that as time marches forward, The Rejected Realms has lost more and more of its defining characters, leaving us today with only a handful of those who are living testament to the past.

In 2010, Spartan Termopylae chose to set up shop in TRR thanks to the encouragement of a friend. Unlike most Rejects of years prior, Spartan settled in TRR of his own accord. He took a liking to the developing community and little would he know, TRR would undergo a series of monumental changes a year after his arrival.

Following Kandarin’s exit from the game, the region came together to determine its next steps. The delegacy was, for the most part, safe. However, the region was full of opportunists, spies, and troublemakers so it was hard to trust anyone.

Following the ratification of TRR’s present-day constitution, then-Delegate Sedgistan appointed Spartan Termopylae (along Zyonn and Crazy girl) to fill a newly-decided position of Vice-Delegate in order to ensure the region would have a safeguard in the event of any potential conflicts that may arise.

While Spartan retained his position for less than a year, that was far from the last the region had seen of him, although he would never hold elected office. When one thinks of Spartan, it’s impossible to forget the strong opinions he has had. For better or worse, Spartan has stood his ground in debate after debate for years. Some may say that his strong-willed nature has helped foster a greater sense of understanding throughout the community. Spartan has stayed true to his principles while upholding respect and integrity even in the face of appearing stubborn or being called contrarian for his beliefs.

Living up to his namesake, the Spartans, Spartan Termopylae consistently has fought to ensure TRR’s survival as a community by driving discussion in the pursuit of action. This is clear through his longevity, modesty, and sense of justice.
^ First Spartan draft. Probably needs more deets.

Spartan Termopylae

Is the third paragraph strictly correct? My memory may be playing tricks on me, but I don't recall things being so.....dire as it suggests? Am I wrong? Can anyone remember back then better?

But effectively being called stubborn as a mule as a compliment? I'll take that. I think 🤣

Manson

Post by Manson »

Spartan Termopylae wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 12:21
Is the third paragraph strictly correct? My memory may be playing tricks on me, but I don't recall things being so.....dire as it suggests? Am I wrong? Can anyone remember back then better?

But effectively being called stubborn as a mule as a compliment? I'll take that. I think 🤣
I would argue that it’s correct since Biyah and former Empire members came to TRR solely to try and puppet Nai. I believe it was Neenee, Biyah, Dali, and some others in TRR at the time. Biyah also was that Manetheren River guy that swapped endos, called for a forum move, and shat on CG, Sedge, and DFD among others.

Manson

Post by Manson »

Bumping this to hopefully get it rolling.

I have nothing to add to DFD’s, does anyone have any comments?

Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Post by Nequedum »

Very happy for us to proceed with DFD's induction - seconding the final draft if necessary.
Manson

Post by Manson »

I’d love another second for my final DFD draft (alongside Neq and Spartan’s) if possible. There’s been no new commentary so I’d prefer it if we could get this to vote and if y’all don’t like it you can vote it down.

Giangsang
Nation: Giangsang
Discord: giangsang

Post by Giangsang »

Seconding the last DFD draft.
Spartan Termopylae

I'll second on DFD

Manson

Post by Manson »

Now that DFD’s draft has passed, it’d be great to get some feedback on my draft for Guy. I know it’s bad, I’d love some suggestions.

Chef Big Dog
Nation: Chef Big Dog
Discord: idrivedrunk

Post by Chef Big Dog »

This thread will be archived in 2 days if no clear further interest is shown, on June 1st, 2023, at 3:46 PM EDT.
Wolfist-Francoist
Proud Griefer
Manson

Post by Manson »

Chef Big Dog wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 19:47
This thread will be archived in 2 days if no clear further interest is shown, on June 1st, 2023, at 3:46 PM EDT.
New draft incoming.

Chef Big Dog

Post by Chef Big Dog »

Sounds good
Wolfist-Francoist
Proud Griefer
TheKeyToJOY
Nation: TheKeyToJoy

Post by TheKeyToJOY »

My time will come my time will come.

Wait a minute what will be the next draft?
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Post by Catalyse »

TheKeyToJOY wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 18:02
My time will come my time will come.

Wait a minute what will be the next draft?
Guy, I assume.
Formerly former things.
TheKeyToJOY
Nation: TheKeyToJoy

Post by TheKeyToJOY »

Just bumping.
Chef Big Dog

Post by Chef Big Dog »

Manson wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 13:58
Chef Big Dog wrote:
New draft incoming.
Is this still being worked on?
Wolfist-Francoist
Proud Griefer
Manson

Post by Manson »

Chef Big Dog wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 01:43
Manson wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 13:58
Chef Big Dog wrote:
New draft incoming.
Is this still being worked on?
Sparsely, but yes. I’ve been busy prepping for school, sorry. Expect a draft soon.

BowShot118
Nation: Toerana
Discord: BowShot118#4586

Post by BowShot118 »

If this is still being worked on please let me know, otherwise I'll archive it in a couple days.

Thanks
"In a world of Trumps, Le Pens and Putins, we are very firmly on exactly the other side."
- Vince Cable -
Officer of Offsite Culture
Citizen since April 2019
#BreadCoup

Return to “Discussion”