Removing Crazy Girl from the Hall of Fame

A forum containing past Assembly discussions.

Moderator: Speaker

Vis
Nation: Visionary Union

Removing Crazy Girl from the Hall of Fame

Post by Vis »

On the 6th of February 2018, CG was introduced into the HoF. It is my belief that due to her behaviour, comments in the TRR Mute Button Thread and lack of engagement of any kind with TRR now, she no longer deserves to be a part of it. The HoF is meant to honour members that have contributed in a meaningful way to the region over a long time, and while I acknowledge that CG has indeed done that, she has forfeited the right to belong there any longer.

As stated in the Hall of Fame Act:
5. "The same procedures as described in article 4 shall be followed when removing an inductee from the Hall of Fame. Players that are Delete on Sight or broken community guidelines shall be immediately stripped of their membership in the Hall of Fame.”

CG is obviously not DOS, but in my opinion, she has broken community guidelines by tacitly allowing homophobes, transphobes and fascism supporters to lurk on the RMB while making their excuses.
Tinhampton
Nation: Lydia Anderson
Discord: Tinhampton#7402

Re: Removing Crazy Girl from the Hall of Fame

Post by Tinhampton »

The Hall of Fame is a place to remember the greatest Rejects, not a place to remember the most vehement supporters of the Mute Button.
Tinhampton, the Self-Administrative City of

GA author x4, SC author x3, issue co-author x1, Cup of Harmony winner x1 (LXXVIII)
Vis
Nation: Visionary Union

Post by Vis »

Congratulations, you made the exact post after I already responded to you.
Guy

Post by Guy »

Let’s consolidate discussion into the other thread, given the substantive matter under discussion almost entirely overlaps. This does not affect the Speaker’s discretion to open two separate votes, or only on one, etc.

Return to “Discussion”