Tulafale End-of-Term Address

Moderator: Salem

Morover
Nation: Morover

Tulafale End-of-Term Address

Post by Morover »

End-of-Term Address

Today marks the end of my term as Tulafale and the beginning of the newly-elected - I hope everyone will join me in congratulating The Siegbaldian Empire for their election to the position.

This term, many things were accomplished. I am very satisfied that a second term was not needed, and I'm sure that Sieg will continue the interests of the region both foreign and domestic - they have proven competent as my Kahuna of War, and I am sure that they will continue to prove that competence in the position that they have now. I cannot wait to see what they do next.

Perhaps the achievement I am most proud in is the assistance to One Small Island, our Ali'i, in increasing our residence and World Assembly Endorsements statistic substantially - though I do take minimal credit for that, I feel that it gave ample room to expand the region to be more active overall. Though much of that activity that was found following the Drewpocalypse and expansion of the region has now died down, we have still benefitted greatly from the events.

My biggest hope is that in the coming terms, we can expand more culturally - including joint events with our newly found embassy partners. But that's up to the new Tulafale and all future ones.

Pave the way onwards, Sieg. Do so to the best of your judgment, and lead the region dutifully. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Embassy Archive”