Embassy Request from Force

For relations with other regions and organisations.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Renegalle

Post by Renegalle »

Forum Address: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Force/index/

Frequency of Updates: Once Every 1-2 Weeks

Ambassador: Millatary Connecticut

Reason for Wanting an Embassy:
Why would we like an embassy with The Rejected Realms you may ask? As the founder of the region of Force, consisting of around 45 nations, I can be the one to tell you that. The region of Force consists of many mostly free and accepting nations. We all share things in common and those things are diplomacy, the ability to cooperate well, and the want to enjoy ourselves. If an embassy with Force is opened, we'll make sure to do the best we can to cooperate with your nation and enjoin in strong, peaceful relations. On the contrary, your region will get to learn all about our unique and rich culture and get to meet many of our natives. Though a relatively new region, the best way to get our ministries really working is to have an embassy with a region that requires the involvement of our nations through being ambassadors. Our Foreign Affairs Ministry strongly believes that if relations between our two regions are established, many of our citizens who previously had little reason to become very involved in NS would find reasoning to truly become involved. The Rejected Realms upholds many of the same values as Force, especially our virtual inability to ban nations. Though we could ban or kick out nations we don't like, we've decided not to do that and instead to participate in a free and open region where one can do what they like. Though The Rejected Realms doesn't have a choice to ban nations, we still uphold that same value. Ever since I founded Force, I've loved to see how TRR is able to integrate so many outcasts, so many nations that have been kicked out of their own regions and build a functioning society. This is what Force's ultimate goal is and having an embassy with your region would help us to see how your region does it. Thank you for taking time to read this application and we hope that we may soon enjoin in having an embassy with TRR.

Sincerely,
Renegalle
Renegalle

Post by Renegalle »

So you know, our region now has 50 nations.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

Good to see that your region is doing well. :)

Unfortunately we already have many embassies and cannot staff all of them. However, you're welcome to open a consulate to deliver us updates about your region.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Renegalle

Post by Renegalle »

frattastan wrote:
14 May 2017, 09:24
Good to see that your region is doing well. :)

Unfortunately we already have many embassies and cannot staff all of them. However, you're welcome to open a consulate to deliver us updates about your region.
Thank you for your kind comments! We will certainly do that!
Renegalle

Post by Renegalle »

My region of Force would humbly like to resubmit its application for an embassy with TRR.
Renegalle

Post by Renegalle »

BTW our region currently has 65 nations
wabbitslayah

Post by wabbitslayah »

To be honest, I'm rather picky with criteria for smaller regions. As such, I won't approve. The Delegate can do so otherwise.

Can you link me the region?
Renegalle

Post by Renegalle »

Sorry for the late response.

http://nationstates.net/region=Force
Renegalle

Post by Renegalle »

Hello there nations of The Rejected Realms!

I am Renegalle, Founder of Force.

Force is a large, vibrant, democratic, fair, and productive region. We supply updates to all our foreign embassies and consulates once a month. We hold elections for Prime Minister, Prosecutor, Minister of Internal Affairs, Foreign Affairs, The Military, Roleplay, Judicial Affairs, and Culture. Our Cabinet is very active and is constantly discussing new ideas and plans for our region. Our military is active and frequently engages in liberation missions. We would like to open an embassy with The Rejected Realms in order to strengthen ties between us. We currently have a forum embassy with The North Pacific and Canada among others and have had a consulate with The Rejected Realms for several months. Our region currently has 113 nations not including our colony, The New Kingdom, which has 25 nations.

I hope you accept our embassy request and help begin strengthening relations between our respective regions.

Thank you,

Renegalle
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Post by Manson »

I would love if we could have embassies. Fratt and Cat should accept this!
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Post by Nequedum »

Yeah, personally, seeing how you have gone through the consulate process, I would love to see this amount to a treaty organised between yours and TRR's Delegate and Foreign Affairs Officer.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

Renegalle wrote:
26 Jan 2018, 18:44
I hope you accept our embassy request and help begin strengthening relations between our respective regions.
Your request has been accepted. We'll send an ambassador over shortly.
Your embassy can be found here. :)
Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:
26 Jan 2018, 20:27
Almost rejected just because of your post. :P
PowerPAOK wrote:
27 Jan 2018, 02:02
Yeah, personally, seeing how you have gone through the consulate process, I would love to see this amount to a treaty organised between yours and TRR's Delegate and Foreign Affairs Officer.
A bit of a stretch.

In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Renegalle

Post by Renegalle »

frattastan wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 08:43
Renegalle wrote:
26 Jan 2018, 18:44
Your request has been accepted. We'll send an ambassador over shortly.
Your embassy can be found here. :)
Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:
26 Jan 2018, 20:27
Almost rejected just because of your post. :P
PowerPAOK wrote:
27 Jan 2018, 02:02
A bit of a stretch.

Thank you so much! We will find an Ambassador in the next day or so.
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Post by Nequedum »

We look forward to meeting them. :)

Return to “Embassies and Consulates”