Capricornarius

For relations with other regions and organisations.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Capricornarius

Post by Manson »

Greetings from Capricornarius!

We'd love to open up an embassy with TRR!

Why should you open up an embassy with us?
We are a fun, silly, open region. We accept anyone as long as they are not hateful. We have a very diverse community and culture. We have an eye attracting WFE, and we have a current population of 48 nations, but we intend to recruit soon. Please consider our embassy!
Please Understand is our founder. She is currently in the RRA, and I am currently Outreach Officer in TRR. So, we know TRR well!
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Skullyboosh

Capricornarius

Post by Skullyboosh »

Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:
03 Oct 2017, 20:22
Greetings from Capricornarius!

We'd love to open up an embassy with TRR!

Why should you open up an embassy with us?
We are a fun, silly, open region. We accept anyone as long as they are not hateful. We have a very diverse community and culture. We have an eye attracting WFE, and we have a current population of 48 nations, but we intend to recruit soon. Please consider our embassy!
Please Understand is our founder. She is currently in the RRA, and I am currently Outreach Officer in TRR. So, we know TRR well!
Yes, we would enjoy an embassy very much, and we believe it would be beneficial towards us both and our culture.
wabbitslayah

Capricornarius

Post by wabbitslayah »

Denied. If y'all want a consulate instead, that'll be fine.

If the region stays active and gets larger, maybe we can look into upgrading.
Skullyboosh

Capricornarius

Post by Skullyboosh »

wabbitslayah wrote:
03 Oct 2017, 21:10
Denied. If y'all want a consulate instead, that'll be fine.

If the region stays active and gets larger, maybe we can look into upgrading.
Actually I agree with you. Seriously my region isnt gonna get any more "famous" than it already is /:

whenever a new person comes, another one either leaves or CTE.

And with that, I'm too puny and uninterested in recruitment to grow the region -_- i would rather keep it the way it us.

Sorry to say, but I get the vibe having an Embassy with Rejected Realms would bring bad luck to my region. THat is why, Marilyn, I wasnt so enthusiastic about your claim XD
wabbitslayah

Capricornarius

Post by wabbitslayah »

That's fair, most people aren't experienced game players. The RR sounds ominous and people know troublemakers get banjected here.

A larger population will make it irrelevant, but early on it'd be an irritating conversation why there's an embassy. Consulate will be fine though.

As far as retention, it's a constant struggle. Just try to get a core membership of 15-20 active people, and recruit otherwise like crazy.

Return to “Embassies and Consulates”