New Western Atlantic Embassy Request

For relations with other regions and organisations.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Siege

Post by Siege »

Good day TRR, Siege here, Prince-Consort of the New Western Atlantic.

The NWA is an almost three-year-old region with a population currently standing at around 560. One of the most remarkable things about the region is its spectacular World Assembly membership, which hovers steadily above 300, and our Delegate having more endorsements than several GCRs.
Our region's politics are likely our largest defining factor, with elections held for the regional Senate and cabinet positions, and a well-functioning political party system. Election turnouts in the region are typically astounding, with 178 votes cast in the most recent; this is highly due to the high levels of political involvement within the population.
In terms of international affairs, the NWA has only recently started getting itself out into the NationStates community, previously pursuing a rather isolationist foreign policy. The region is also expected to begin formation of a military soon, which is likely to be defender-orientated.

Thank you for reading over this request, our region really looks forward to working with you!
If I cannot move Heaven, I will raise Hell.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

I will wait until you open an offsite forum (which you said should happen soon) to open an embassy, but you can already consider your request accepted, pretty much. :)

I might be willing to exchange embassies and diplomats even without a forum, but I'd like to consult our Delegate on the topic before that.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Siege

Post by Siege »

Good day.
I'd just like to briefly apologise for the delay in the opening of forums, at the moment, those who are actually excited to use it seem to be twiddling our thumbs a little bit haha. I'm going to try and push through the opening date so we can get this done ASAP.
Sorry again for the delay.
If I cannot move Heaven, I will raise Hell.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

No worries. :>
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.

Return to “Embassies and Consulates”