the free nations region embassy request

For relations with other regions and organisations.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

GVH

the free nations region embassy request

Post by GVH »

Hello!

I am GVH, and through my nation Coraspia I am the foreign affairs minister for the free nations region, an active 300+UCR looking to establish embassies with the rejected realms.

We are a democratic region combining aspects of both roleplay and gameplay in what has become, since our founding, an active, vibrant and engaged community. With a history of defender-leaning politics, we believe that we could be a great fit for a partnership with TRR, and may consider closer relations in time.

We would be willing to send ambassadors to TRR, and of course to reciprocate with a TRR embassy on our own forums; failing disagreement with the government, I would be more than willing to serve as ambassador to TRR from the FNR.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on discord @gvh#4198.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Deadeye Jack
Discord: Mad-Eye Jack#6068

Re: the free nations region embassy request

Post by Deadeye Jack »

GVH wrote:
01 Jul 2019, 16:11
Hello!

I am GVH, and through my nation Coraspia I am the foreign affairs minister for the free nations region, an active 300+UCR looking to establish embassies with the rejected realms.

We are a democratic region combining aspects of both roleplay and gameplay in what has become, since our founding, an active, vibrant and engaged community. With a history of defender-leaning politics, we believe that we could be a great fit for a partnership with TRR, and may consider closer relations in time.

We would be willing to send ambassadors to TRR, and of course to reciprocate with a TRR embassy on our own forums; failing disagreement with the government, I would be more than willing to serve as ambassador to TRR from the FNR.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on discord @gvh#4198.

Hope to hear from you soon!
This is noted. We will discuss and get back to you
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms

Manson told me to put these in my signature:

Return to “Embassies and Consulates”