Opening Embassies with the Free Nations Region

For relations with other regions and organisations.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Greater_Cadia
Nation: Greater Cadia
Discord: Kaiser Stug#3275

Opening Embassies with the Free Nations Region

Post by Greater_Cadia »

Greetings to The Rejected Realms,

I am Greater Cadia, the current Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Free Nations Region. I am here to ask for the creation of embassies with The Rejected Realms. Like you, we pride ourselves on a strong defender community, with a focus on providing refuge for those that are cast out of their regions for no fault of their own. The Free Nations Defense Association is currently part of Libcord, and we regularly take part in joint actions with your own army. Like you, we have a strong focus on foreign affairs, as well as our own roleplay community. Hence, as the MoFA for FNR, I would like to extend a hand of friendship to your region and propose the creation of embassies with each other, along with the swapping of ambassadors.

Yours Sincerely,
Greater Cadia
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Re: Opening Embassies with the Free Nations Region

Post by Manson »

Hello and welcome to our forum.

I'm Manson, Foreign Affairs Officer of The Rejected Realms. I'm personally honored that you're so interested in constructing an embassy with us, but let's not be too hasty. Let's take some baby steps and establish a Consulate. If you're unaware of what a Consulate is, it's basically an embassy lite™. Meaning, you'll be sending us updates and pitching to us why your region should overall be a candidate for a full embassy.

This is primarily to ensure that we're not building embassies with regions that will not actively update us on their internal events and processes. TRR isn't looking for regions that are huge, necessarily, we're looking for regions that want to engage with us.

So, if you're interested in establishing a Consulate, go to the Consultate subforum and create a thread there. Name the thread something like "The Free Nations Region" or "The Free Nations Region - Updates". After a bit of your region posting updates and activity, we may choose to contact you about establishing a formal embassy both in-game and on this forum. There's no set time period for this though, could be a few months, could be a year and a half (most likely closer to the former though if we are interested).

What I'd like to express again is my appreciation for your interest in establishing an embassy with TRR. Thanks for reaching out. :)
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.

Return to “Embassies and Consulates”