Warzone Sandbox Embassy Application

For relations with other regions and organisations.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Morover
Nation: Morover

Warzone Sandbox Embassy Application

Post by Morover »

Hey everyone!

I'm here to apply for an embassy for Warzone Sandbox in The Rejected Realms, something that I hope will lead to cultural events in the future, though that'll probably be in the hands of my successor.

So, to begin, I feel like I should not that as a government we're relatively new, though our current delegate, One Small Island, has been around for quite a bit. I was elected the Head of Government, and I've been working tirelessly to get the region to a functional standpoint. We have broken many records for Warzones, and we are still increasing in terms of activity. We have a few different people trying to do a few different things - namely, our Failauga (the speaker) is trying to get essential legislation passed and I'm trying to foster interregional relationships and get cultural events up and running. That's really the primary reason for requesting an embassy - TRR has a vibrant culture that we'd love to interact with.

In terms of ambassadors, I'd be the ambassador from WZSB - at least, until my term ends. After that, it's impossible to really say who will be assigned, but I will hopefully continue to be some sort of intermediary between us two.

I hope you consider our request! Cheers!

EDIT:
Somehow I forgot to link our Discord and forum, but they're here now!
kyorgia

Re: Warzone Sandbox Embassy Application

Post by kyorgia »

Accepted! The admins will make your embassy shortly.
Kyorgia
Morover
Nation: Morover

Re: Warzone Sandbox Embassy Application

Post by Morover »

Thank you! We'll get an embassy up for you as well.

Return to “Embassies and Consulates”