Thaecia Embassy Application

For relations with other regions and organisations.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Andusre
Nation: Andusre
Discord: @Yeet#9719

Thaecia Embassy Application

Post by Andusre »

Hello there!

Thaecia is a UCR founded in January 2019. It is a democratic region with a large and varied government and, at the time of writing, has 369 nations, 186 of which are WA members.

Whilst we do not have forums like these, we do provide our ambassadors and diplomats a place to communicate with our government and post updates in a part of our regional discord server. The link for our server is here.

We strive to communicate with our friends as much as we can, and I anticipate TRR could expect updates from us every month or so at latest. Should TRR agree to embassy construction with us, I, Andusre, will be the diplomat from Thaecia to TRR. This may change to ensure our FA workload is spread fairly across our staff. TRR will of course be notified in due course if this is the case.

We would like embassies with TRR as we are currently interested in entering the realm of R/D gameplay and we would like to explore this new avenue of gameplay in its entirety by building new relationships with other regions where we can. from what I have seen, Thaecia leans pro-defender. Furthermore, Thaecia is a region which very much enjoys cultural collaboration with others to have as much fun as we can, as evidenced by events like our Late Nite Festival held earlier this year, and we appreciate it very much when other regions join us in this regard. We are also open to other areas of inter-region co-operation wherever it is deemed fit.

Many thanks,
Andusre
Foreign Affairs Ministry of Thaecia
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Re: Thaecia Embassy Application

Post by Nequedum »

Thank you for your application, Andusre, and apologies for the delay. It is my pleasure to inform you that we have decided to accept Thaecia's application. Your embassy here will be prepared shortly as a subforum in Marxsylvania Abbey. We will also be assigning you an ambassador from the Rejected Realms by the 20th.

We are excited by the prospect of interregional cooperation with Thaecia! :party:

Return to “Embassies and Consulates”