The Holy Utopian Empire | Embassy Request

For relations with other regions and organisations.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

NSBolgatostand
Nation: Bolgatostand

The Holy Utopian Empire | Embassy Request

Post by NSBolgatostand »

Greetings, I am Bolgatostand The Prime Minister of Holy Utopian Empire and you may recognize me from applying for a Embassy Request for TPUR (the perfect utopian region), you may ask why am I here again? Well, first of all we never got a response because of the raid and I believe that our communities are similar as TRR is a defender region and so is HUE, while HUE is still small we want to learn from other region's and so far we have participated in helping Magna Aurea and have helped pile in Solidarity. now you may ask why do we want to integregate to the defender community?, and my answer to that is the raid on TPUR made us stronger and we want to also help other regions who are suddenly attack. But, enough of our stance on miliatry gameplay let's talk about HUE, now the holy utopian empire is 100 days old tommorow, but we have grown alot, and HUE is also a URA member region, Which has helped us and right now we are currently in an election but once that is over we will get more established. but anyways, how are TRR and HUE similar? I already mention that we both are very into defending, we both also want meaningful embassies becaude cooperation is key in a freindship, and I will say it again TRR is truly one of the greatest regions and is the region that we admire the most, because of their unique position as a catcher with people who got banned from regions but TRR is still going strong even though sometimes 1 or 2 people are causing teouble the work that TRR had to go through from being on elf the moet unstable to one of the most achieved and accomplished regions.
Discord of foreign affairs guy: nsimperial (me/bolgatostand)
Regional discord: https://discord.gg/ptVgahysRY
Head of state discord: jong_kook (Korean World)

Return to “Embassies and Consulates”