Pacific Underground State embassy request

For relations with other regions and organisations.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Gradea

Post by Gradea »

Name of region: the Pacific
WA Delegate: Krulltopia (New Pacific Order)
Head of State: Krulltopia (New Pacific Order), Newt (the Republic of the Pacific)
Link to offsite forums: The Republic of the Pacific

The Republic of the Pacific (the Pacific Underground State) attempts to restore democracy to the Pacific by overthrowing the tyrannical New Pacific Order.
Guy

Post by Guy »

Unfortunately, your request has been denied. Under our embassy guidelines, they are reserved for sizeable regions, or well-established entities.
NPS

Post by NPS »

Nice of Gradea to make a thread for us, even if it is old and out of date (if it was ever correct). I'm here to proof read it for Fratt.

Our delegate is actually Aleisyr, believe it or not, and Krull is not around as much.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The Pacific contains 9,118 nations, the 2nd most in the world.

We're a fairly established region, first in the game. We're also the home of the NPO, a multi-game organisation. http://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php? is our forums, but it has been having a few issues today (should be fine by now, but it mightn't work atm.)

Gameplay wise, we've dabbled once or twice so I think we qualify for that.

Activity, despite our detractors (most who are banned so can't see shit) talking about inactivity, it should be fairly obvious that we're active.

Delivering updates, I guess we could swing that far, but given I'm assigning myself as the diplomat here, I don't know if it's quite the level of service you'd dream of.

Friendly, well, we send you nations, and Ale is talking to CoS about even more (but you guys will have to collect them yourselves and none of our old nations). Sharing is caring etc. and also fuck UCRs.

thechurchofsatan

Post by thechurchofsatan »

We knew from the start that Gradea's request was rubbish. No need to contest it two years later. :P

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
NPS

Post by NPS »

Was actually a serious request, I was trying to find the most recent Pacific thread and this one was the closest.

Return to “Embassies and Consulates”