Sky Haven Consulate

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Jamie - Sky Haven
Nation: Fraelands
Discord: Jamie6404#7640

Sky Haven Consulate

Post by Jamie - Sky Haven »

Greetings from Sky Haven!! :yes:

My name is Jamie (leader of the nation Fraelands) and I am the Minordomo of Foreign Affairs for Sky Haven, and consul to TRR.
I hope that this is the start of a great relationship between our two regions!
As consul, I will try my hardest to keep all of you up to date with what is happening in our growing region, as well as answering (and if necessary passing on) any questions that you may have about our region.

A brief rundown of the key members of the Domus (Government) of Sky Haven:
  • Majordomo (Head of Government): SkyGreen24 (Brox Reple)
  • Magnadomo (Deputy Head of Government) & Minordomo of Interior: Ervald (Zeefeld
  • Minordomo of Culture: Dyl (Daffodyl)
  • Minordomo of Foreign Affairs: Jamie (Fraelands)
  • Janus (WA Delegate): Rotasu (Rotasu in Flight)
Feel free to ask any questions! Many Thanks,

Jamie - Fraelands, Sky Haven Minordomo of Foreign Affairs and consul to TRR.
Majordomo of Sky Haven. Fraelands
Jamie - Sky Haven

Re: Sky Haven Consulate

Hello again
Hope you all can consider reading and upvoting this dispatch regarding Commend Maowi
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1584626
She is Sky Haven's former Chief Executive (Majordomo) and a person who was intensely involved in developing our region
Jamie - Sky Haven

Sky Haven - September Update

Dear Citizens of The Rejected Realms,

We would like to update you on recent developments in Sky Haven:
1) Work has begun on Issue 4 of The Sky Haven Diurnalis - we hope to present this to you in the near future.
2) The Kali Paladins embarked on their inaugural mission in the past couple of weeks alongside the help of Thaecia's Thaempirial Army, the Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army and the Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi. This included the capture and holding of "International Society of Julius Evola". The region did not contain a fascist tag, but the nature of superfascist Julius Evola has been deemed as a reasonable motive for an antifascist intervention. The mission should be coming to a conclusion soon with the refounding of the region.
3) Work has begun on the new Sky Haven Wiki - this will include important documents as well as information on member nations and government officials. Once again, we hope to release this soon.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding Sky Haven or the update above.

Jamie (Fraelands)
Sky Haven Consul to The Rejected Realms
Istillian
Nation: Istillian Razedusk-Jormunr
Discord: Istilian#0676

Post by Istillian »

Dear Citizens and friends of The Rejected Realms, please see the latest update and end of year address from the Majordomo of Sky Haven!
Dear Citizens, Denizens, Foreign Dignitaries and Travellers,

We are at the end of what has been another tumultuous year in the real world, but it has seen great strides for Sky Haven. Although I have not personally been here from the start, this time last year, Sky Haven was a small, new region which was just finding its way in the NationStates community. Over the last year, the development of Sky Haven has been amazing. From the passing of the Carta Caelorum (the nation's Constitution) to the multiple embassies and interregional agreements that have been signed, we have progressed massively. A large portion of credit for this progression in the Nation States community is down to Demiurge SkyGreen24, the rest of the Octarchon and the multiple Domuses that we have so far seen, who have put in huge amounts of effort to help us grow. But credit must also go to you. Without you, Sky Haven would not be where it is. The sense of community felt in the RMB along with the welcoming arms of other regions has helped us create a strong base from which we can only grow.
And that leads me onto the future. Over the next year, Sky Haven can only get better and better. Ending the first month as Majordomo, you may not have heard much from me, but I can assure you that lots has been going on behind the scenes.

One of my proudest achievements is the Sky Haven Wiki, which I am happy to be able to present to you today. Please follow this link to access: https://skyhaven.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page . Although it is not 100% complete yet, I am satisfied that it is ready for you to use. Please have a browse to start to discover what Sky Haven looks like behind the scenes. If you have any questions feel free to DM me and I will try my hardest to help.

Over the rest of my term, I also hope to introduce new legislation to the Lawgrove to help fill the gaps in the current system and improve Sky Haven as a whole, as well as ramping up engagement with citizens through the Domuncula of Culture.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope that together we can make Sky Haven even better!!

Yours Sincerely,

Jamie (Fraelands)
Majordomo of Sky Haven

Other news from Sky Haven:
*Elections took place at the end of November/beginning of December, which saw the election of Majordomo Jamie (Fraelands) and Magnadomo Rotasu as well as Minordomos Ervald (FA), Istillian (Culture) and SkyGreen24 (Interior).
Sky Haven consul to TRR.
Istillian
Nation: Istillian Razedusk-Jormunr
Discord: Istilian#0676

Post by Istillian »

G'day there Citizens and friends of The Rejected Realms, please come and check out the latest update from Sky Haven in The Sky Haven Diurnalis, we hope you enjoy!

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1909802
Sky Haven consul to TRR.

Return to “Consulates”