Notice of Repeal.

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Funkadelia

Notice of Repeal.

Post by Funkadelia »

On behalf of the Government of Lazarus, I come now to announce the impending repeal of the treaty between The Rejected Realms and Lazarus as required by the language of the treaty. The Rejected Realms has committed repeated violations of the treaty over the past six months, specifically:
Article III
Both signatories agree to provide military aid to defend the security and sovereignty of the other party’s region. They will provide this military aid at the request of the other party, or if the signatory believes that a state of emergency exists in which the other party is unable to request military aid. Both signatories also agree to support each other in times of war.
and
Article IV
Both signatories agree to provide intelligence information at the request of the other party, as long this information does not harm their own security or jeopardize ongoing intelligence gathering operations. Both signatories are obliged to provide intelligence information to the other party if it refers to an immediate security concern to that party. Although both signatories must agree not to use the other party to harm the security or sovereignty of another region.
As such, the treaty has been violated unilaterally by the Rejected Realms and it can no longer stand.

Signed,

Funkadelia
Undead King of Lazarus

Lamb
Regent of Lazarus
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Notice of Repeal.

Post by Nequedum »

I'm relatively new to TRR, as in within six months, but I am the ambassador to the Celestial Union of Lazarus. To my knowledge, we do not recognise your government as the legal government of Lazarus. It is for this reason that I believe the treaty is not with your coup. I will ensure that the Delegate or Foreign Affairs Officer responds to this shortly. Bye from me.
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Notice of Repeal.

Post by Manson »

Oh joy.

Well, at least it isn't a declaration of war.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Christian Democrats

Notice of Repeal.

Post by Christian Democrats »

Funkadelia wrote:
15 Jan 2018, 03:57
As such, the treaty has been violated unilaterally by the Rejected Realms and it can no longer stand.
I was under the impression that this region was trying to fulfill its treaty obligations.
"I was born free and desire to continue so."

Banned: Llamas

Notice of Repeal.

Post by Banned: Llamas »

Christian Democrats wrote:
15 Jan 2018, 05:42
Funkadelia wrote:
15 Jan 2018, 03:57
I was under the impression that this region was trying to fulfill its treaty obligations.
As Sovereign of the Celestial Union, I can confirm that y'all have been doing an amazing job. Love ya TRR <3

EDIT: We are also sure AF keeping this treaty, so y'all can safely ignore Funk.
thechurchofsatan

Notice of Repeal.

Post by thechurchofsatan »

Funk, since the treaty is with the legitimate government of Lazarus, it is not yours (or the Undead Union's) treaty to repeal. For future reference, please refrain from posting as a representative of Lazarus in this embassy. That right is reserved for actual representatives of Lazarus.

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
Banned: Llamas

Notice of Repeal.

Post by Banned: Llamas »

Anyways, seeing as how Funk's been given an explanation as to what we think of his "Undead Dominion," can we get this locked?
Funkadelia

Notice of Repeal.

Post by Funkadelia »

It appears most of the posters in this topic choose to live in an alternate form of reality, and unfortunately for you Lazarus is dealing with the facts of the matter. We are simply following protocol as a party to this treaty. We are not the ones who chose to violate it. I am doing my duty as agreed upon to deliver this news.
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Notice of Repeal.

Post by Nequedum »

We do not negotiate with terrorists. Good-day Sir!
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Notice of Repeal.

Post by frattastan »

Thank you for informing us.

As we haven't granted diplomatic recognition to the Undead Dominion, from our point of view this notice is without legal effect.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.

Return to “Lazarus”