Lazarus Invites You to Drop By!

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

thechurchofsatan

Lazarus Invites You to Drop By!

Post by thechurchofsatan »

Greetings friends of The People's Republic! As you're probably aware of, culture in Lazarus has been left neglected for a while. Our newly appointed Culture Governor has seen fit to change that. A calendar featuring all of the events planned here at Lazarus has been established and come March 8th it will be live! This Tuesday & Friday we invite you to join us for Tell Me Tuesday and Flash Game Friday.
This Tuesday (March 10th) we're gonna play The Life of a Wizard.
Life of a Wizard
In Life of a Wizard, you'll decide what I do and where I go as we progress through my 80 year life as a wizard. Will I be the champion of the people? Will I conquer the world? Maybe I'll seek immortaility among the dead as a lich? What race will I be? Will I be a massive troll that beats his opponents into mush or will I be a half-elf raining arrows upon my foes? It's up to you as my choice is determined by you in a poll.
This Friday (March 13th) Lazarus is blasting itself to pieces in ShellShock Live 2!
ShellShock Live 2
Participating players will fight alone or form a team of either 2 or 3 with their friends and go head-to-head with other players in an explosive battle of strategy and honor! Don't have a Kongregate account? You don't need one! At Kongregate you are free to play any game as a guest! If you don't mind though, go ahead and register an account on Kongregate! See you on the battlefield!

Feel free however, to drop in any day of the week to take part in any of the events planned on that given week. The events will change each week. Once there's enough variety for some of the events we'll determine the choice by a vote here in Lazarus.

The Church of Satan,
Culture District Governor

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History

Return to “Lazarus”