New Diplomat

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Altmoras

New Diplomat

Post by Altmoras »

Hi everybody! I will be the new Diplomat representing Lazarus in TRR, feel free to chat with me here or anywhere really. I do highly recommend you pop by the TRR's embassy in Lazarus as well, all sorts of excitement is going on right now. There is huge special election for Director of Ceremonies (Our Speaker of the House) with 4 strong candidates (Including myself) running for the position. We have a new Minister Steward who has revitalized the Lazarene Gazette (New Issue next week!) and who is hosting a debate between the 4 DoC candidates on the 8th. Activity is on the rise with all sorts of new faces popping about, including The Sverige Union who rose to #8 in regional endos and was banned without warning or explanation from NS just today. Oh and our current Minister Herald (Foreign Affairs Minister) is embroiled in a recall vote; the Minister Herald is appointed by the Sovereign but they also serve at the pleasure of the Grand Assembly. About 2 weeks back Starberry proposed that the Minister be recalled citing a lack of anything real being done in his tenure representing Lazarus and the discussion progressed until a vote was motioned and is currently in progress, it looks like it will be a tight vote either way with the Ayes having a slight advantage at present.

All sorts of fun stuff going on in Lazarus, and I encourage anyone interested to observe and discuss.

I look forward to getting to know and working with you all. I'll probably be surfing around the forum for a while looking for all the current goodies here in TRR but feel free to give me a shout and tell me anything you think is interesting going on around here or ask me any questions you may have about Lazarus or even just about me.

Cheers.

Altmoras
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079

New Diplomat

Post by Libetarian Republics »

Good stuff!
Drop Your Pants

New Diplomat

Post by Drop Your Pants »

He'll be a better diplomat than me, all I do is poke fun at the old guard here :P
Altmoras

New Diplomat

Post by Altmoras »

I also don't have to be the ambassador to half of our embassies at the same time ;)
Drop Your Pants

New Diplomat

Post by Drop Your Pants »

Altmoras wrote:
06 May 2016, 10:08
I also don't have to be the ambassador to half of our embassies at the same time ;)
It's an easy enough job once you get used to it.
CrazyGirl

New Diplomat

Post by CrazyGirl »

Drop Your Pants wrote:
06 May 2016, 10:04
He'll be a better diplomat than me, all I do is poke fun at the old guard here :P
His avatar is a lot cuter than yours too.
Altmoras

New Diplomat

Post by Altmoras »

CrazyGirl wrote:
14 May 2016, 19:21
Drop Your Pants wrote:
06 May 2016, 10:04
His avatar is a lot cuter than yours too.
Can't beat the Samoyed

Return to “Lazarus”