Greetings from Osiris!

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Cormac

Greetings from Osiris!

Post by Cormac »

Greetings from the Osiris Fraternal Order! Please accept my apology on behalf of Osiris for the long duration The Rejected Realms has gone without hearing from us.

I don't have an official foreign update, I just wanted to touch base with our embassy here and let The Rejected Realms know that we are still alive over in Osiris and we do still value our friendship with The Rejected Realms and our mutual commitment to non-aggression.

Best wishes to The Rejected Realms and you will be hearing from Osiris a lot more consistently as we move forward.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Resident of the Rejected Realms

"We are all misfits living in a world on fire." - Kelly Clarkson, "People Like Us"
Altmoras

Greetings from Osiris!

Post by Altmoras »

Can we get a cooldown on the next time you let someone repost your repeal draft for the Pacific's condemnation? Twice in a row is a little silly but if it happens three times or more in a row it might actually start to be annoying.

Cheers.
Cormac

Greetings from Osiris!

Post by Cormac »

Altmoras wrote:
11 May 2016, 08:47
Can we get a cooldown on the next time you let someone repost your repeal draft for the Pacific's condemnation? Twice in a row is a little silly but if it happens three times or more in a row it might actually start to be annoying.

Cheers.
The current author -- if author is the right word -- has blanket permission to submit it, and I wasn't aware of his timing, nor am I aware of his future plans, if he has any, regarding re-submission. Nobody besides DrWinner has permission to submit the proposal I initially authored and, if anyone else does, that will be plagiarism and a rules violation.

Thanks for your question, Ambassador. It's always nice to hear from a sister Sinker.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Resident of the Rejected Realms

"We are all misfits living in a world on fire." - Kelly Clarkson, "People Like Us"

Return to “Osiris”