Pacific-Con

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Jay
Nation: Karasonia
Discord: gamingberserkr

Pacific-Con

Post by Jay »

Hi there, Rejects! It's your new ambassador from the South Pacific sharing with you a review of Pacific-Con, an interregional event that was held between 8 – 17 May 2020 and co-hosted by the New Pacific Order, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, and The West Pacific. All people, regardless of Pacific citizenship, were welcome to attend the event as either Pacific residents or non-Pacific guests.

Throughout the event, attendees were able to participate in gameplay discussion, roleplay, and wargames between six randomly-sorted teams. There were also lectures and panels scheduled on various topics, which included an interview with the South Pacific's Minister of Foreign Affairs by the North Pacific's Minister of Radio, a lecture on defending, several musical sessions, and a panel on sports roleplay.

The event was particularly rewarding for me because I helped in co-organizing Pacific-Con in my former capacity as the South Pacific's Minister of Regional Affairs. It's always nice to watch an event succeed, especially when you played a role in its organization. Hopefully, we'll do it again next year and the Rejected Realms will always be welcome to attend the event as guests of Pacific-Con.

Many thanks,
Jay
The South Pacific Ambassador to the Rejected Realms

Em
she/her/hers
Who I am

Return to “The South Pacific”