Change in TWP government: Big Bad Badger steps down as Minister of World Assembly Recruitment

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Sensorland
Nation: Sensorland
Discord: Johnny Turnpike#2597

Change in TWP government: Big Bad Badger steps down as Minister of World Assembly Recruitment

Post by Sensorland »

Bran Astor, Delegate of the West Pacific announced today:
Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!

Our dear Big Bad Badger has been brilliant in his role as our Minister of WAR. Not only did he redefine the position, but he showed the entire region what a devoted and dynamic minister can accomplish. Thank you for not only answering the call to serve, but doing so with such enthusiasm.

I'm pleased to announce Sensorland is hereby elevated to the rank of Minister of WAR. Sensor has been a steadfast and hardworking presence in TWP this past year. From CA to Today in the West to Regional Guides, he's done it all and has done it well. Congratulations!

Nieubasria is named Acting Deputy for the remainder of Sensor's elected term.

Badger will continue to serve TWP as Guardian of the West and Administrative Liaison.
Minister of World Assembly Recruitment, The West Pacific
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Re: Change in TWP government: Big Bad Badger steps down as Minister of World Assembly Recruitment

Post by frattastan »

Congratulations on your promotion, then :)
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Sensorland
Nation: Sensorland
Discord: Johnny Turnpike#2597

Re: Change in TWP government: Big Bad Badger steps down as Minister of World Assembly Recruitment

Post by Sensorland »

frattastan wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 12:51
Congratulations on your promotion, then :)
Thanks! I know it sounds like I'm bragging, but I promise that all the diplomats had to post this.
Minister of World Assembly Recruitment, The West Pacific

Return to “The West Pacific”