Second Quarterly Update

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Aynia

Second Quarterly Update

Post by Aynia »

Caer Sidi Second Quarter Update: April - June Move to Proboards To start off, the admins of Caer Sidi have an important announcement to make. The regional forums have been moved from Zetaboards to Proboards as a result of discontent at the merge between Tapatalk and Zetaboards. We cordially request all ambassadors for regions which have embassies with Caer Sidi to move to the new forum, found here: caersidi.boards.net/
New World Assembly Delegate! Out of the numerous changes in the region's upper eschelons, we are most enthusiastic to announce a new World Assembly delegate: Wikant18! We have asked him to tell us a but about himself and give a brief insight into his agenda as new delegate.
Hello, I am Victor, I live in Poland, and I'm a relative new-comer to Nationstates. I just became World Assembly delegate of Caer Sidi, and I am very proud of that. While I won't be able to spend as much time as I would like on NS, I will still pursue my goals vigourously. My main goals as WA delegate are: to advertise Caer Sidi over Nationstates, further its influence, and perhaps maybe even get a commendation.
Re-establishment of House Baile Caer Sidi's legislative branch is comprised of two houses, House Roayl, responsible for the laws by which the region functions, the ratification of treaties and more, and House Baile, which is responsible for the laws governing role-play in the region. Until early June however, House Baile wasn't in session due to lack of activity in the past. In spite of this, seeing the strong orientation towards role-play Caer Sidi has, members of House Roayl decided to give House Baile another chance, and passed a bill reviving it. Now the House has three members who are busy drafting new legislation, to make the role-play with Holdfasts even more interesting.
Caer Sidi Tarot Cards Not everyone out there can claim they have their own tarot card based on their character, but some people in Caer Sidi find it otherwise! Our resident artist Lil la Luna has been utilizing her talent to draw tarots combining the traditional designs with character from the regional roster. She has graciously allowed us to show a few off, take a look:
Spoiler: click to toggle
New Incumbent: Hierophant With the departure of our old Hierophant ALien, the regional government has changed again! (Chaos) Jester was chosen to fill the role of Hierophant, the executive who deals with role-play related matters, by our warden Wyvern. While a bit preoccupied with real-life things, we all trust that he will do a great job, filling the new role.
wabbitslayah

Second Quarterly Update

Post by wabbitslayah »

AYNIA!
Vulturret

Second Quarterly Update

Post by Vulturret »

Thank you for this update.
Vulturret
Former Speaker of the Assembly (two terms)
Cala

Second Quarterly Update

Post by Cala »

I enjoyed reading this and looking around your region. Thank you!

P.S. The color progression of your introductory welcome text (from the Caer Sidi RMB) flowed with the music I was hearing. Perfect!

P.P.S. Kudos to Lil la Luna for their artwork on the tarot cards. Those are beautiful.
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Second Quarterly Update

Post by Manson »

Thank you for the update!
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.

Return to “Caer Sidi”