[INFO] Notifications from the Delegate

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Imperium Anglorum

Post by Imperium Anglorum »

The Delegate of Europe would like to inform you of those that we have ejected to your region and thereby give prior warning to members of the regional government regarding those we have ejected.
Delegate for Europe. Representative Plenipotentiary to the Rejected Realms.
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079

Post by Libetarian Republics »

Thanks for the heads up!
Imperium Anglorum

It has come to my attention that a slight rift or miscommunication was formed between our two regions some time earlier. In the thread on the Security Council vote regarding the repeal of the Pacific's condemnation, a YEA vote was yielded from this government at the insistence of the founder. After discussions, mentioned in my response there, in the Cabinet, the government has decided that if the government is forced into a similar future situation, the government will first attempt to form a consensus within the Cabinet, the governmental staff, and the region at large.

The actions of our Ambassador here were unexpected, but well within his rights. No punitive measures will be levied or actions taken. The Seven Provinces will continue to be Ambassador to your distinguished region, but as always, for extremely urgent affairs, feel free to contact either myself or the Foreign Secretary.
Libetarian Republics

it was well within Europe's right to vote on this resolution however it wishes to vote (whatever method Europe used when it came to placing the WAD's vote on WA resolutions generally). I don't believe there was any rift formed between (or at least I had not intend to do so) our regions. I simply inquiry about Europe's involvement with the SC, since it traditionally abstains from voting.

I do, however, appreciate the formal follow-up regarding SC voting policy nonetheless. I look forward to continue a mutually beneficial and understanding relationship between TRR-Europe.

Edit: Sent by phone
Imperium Anglorum

Two more nations have been ejected from the region for RMB spamming and flaming. The first was puppetswept by the moderators recently, and should not be an issue (well, especially after trying to puppet flood us again). The second was just ejected a few minutes ago for flamebaiting with a bunch of 'Nazis are great' crap. My apologies.

Note: The latter of the two has been CTEd by the moderators.
Libetarian Republics

Thanks for the heads up :P
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

Imperium Anglorum wrote:RMB spamming and flaming.
But for us it was a Wednesday like the others. :P
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

Just imagine if other regions told us about who they eject from their regions. Some regions would have a massive post count here. lol
Who am I? Ryno, protector of regions, great unicorn soldier, fighter for NS purity, and bringer of greatness to TRR.
#notmywords

Return to “Europe”