Europe - Updates

Post by AmaraHuen »

Government

Founder: EuroFounder
WA Delegate: Imperium Anglorum
Home Secretary: Jenesia
Foreign Secretary: Ecclestia

News from Europe, 22/12/15

Good evening all. A couple of events took place in Europe this week, so I believe a brief update is in order to let everyone know the details.

First of all, a vote was conducted regarding a new embassy. As members of the Rejected Realms may or may not know, Europe's policy on embassies has been very strict in recent times and the Rejected Realms are one of only five embassies Europe currently has. The current policy is that all embassies must be pre-approved by EuroFounder. The vote reached its quorum just before closing; a landslide victory for those in favour of conducting a new embassy with the region NationStates. This embassy should be opened very soon.

On a slightly less positive note, Europe faced a hoax threat from DEN this week. A couple of nations made their way into the RMB, announcing they were from the region that is known for raids and were ejected and banned shortly after. It seems that these nations had not come from DEN at all and Europe was under no such threat. It is worth noting that Europe is a neutral region with a strong delegation and is not typically the target of such attacks.

With regards,
Amara-Huen, Europe's Ambassador to the Rejected Realms.
thechurchofsatan

Europe - Updates

Post by thechurchofsatan »

It's appalling that any player would be so willing to make such threats against a region. Even more so when they use the name of an organization they aren't part of and don't speak for. Glad to know the threat wasn't real and that the perpetrators were dealt with. ^_^

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
AmaraHuen

Europe - Updates

Post by AmaraHuen »

Government

Founder: EuroFounder
WA Delegate: Imperium Anglorum
Home Secretary: Jenesia
Foreign Secretary: Ecclestia

News from Europe, 27/12/15

Greetings once again from Europe to the Rejected Realms. I hope that everyone had an enjoyable and peaceful Christmas time.

I am pleased to announce that Europe's delegation level is once again at 200! In addition to this, at the next update, Europe will officially be the 19th largest region in the game. Both the delegate and I ask for our friends in the RR to join us in celebrating these milestones.

With regards,
Amara-Huen, Europe's Ambassador to the Rejected Realms.
thechurchofsatan

Europe - Updates

Post by thechurchofsatan »

Congratulations all of you in Europe! ^_^

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History

Return to “Europe”