Hello! I am the new ambassador from Europe

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Flubroma

Post by Flubroma »

Hello the Rejected Realms!

As you might know, the Rejected Realms has had diplomatic ties with Europe for a while now, but no ambassador from Europe to this region since last month. That is now rectified, as I am the definitive replacement for the last European ambassador here. I will be using my puppet nation The Federal Republic of Flubroma from The Grand Duchy of The Seven Provinces as the acting ambassador. As ambassador for the coming time, I will do my utmost best to keep the friendly and warm ties between our regions as good as they have always been, or perhaps even better. With this I look forward to a peaceful and fruitful relation between our two wonderful regions!

Regards,

Ambassador of Europe
Ambassador of Europe
thechurchofsatan

Post by thechurchofsatan »

I welcome you and sincerely hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
Campinia

Post by Campinia »

Flubroma wrote:
13 Apr 2016, 23:00
Hello the Rejected Realms!

As you might know, the Rejected Realms has had diplomatic ties with Europe for a while now, but no ambassador from Europe to this region since last month. That is now rectified, as I am the definitive replacement for the last European ambassador here. I will be using my puppet nation The Federal Republic of Flubroma from The Grand Duchy of The Seven Provinces as the acting ambassador. As ambassador for the coming time, I will do my utmost best to keep the friendly and warm ties between our regions as good as they have always been, or perhaps even better. With this I look forward to a peaceful and fruitful relation between our two wonderful regions!

Regards,

Ambassador of Europe
Welcome!

For old farts using the old Carux Blue skin, that yellow text is really flashy :P
Officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army
UDL Chief of Security
FRA Rangers Master Sergeant
FRA Representative for San Francisco Bay Area
Flubroma

Post by Flubroma »

Thank you all!
Ambassador of Europe
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079