March 2017 Update

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Montmorencia

March 2017 Update

Post by Montmorencia »

Good Evening Rejects,

I hope the month of March has treated you all well and that you are just as happy for the coming spring season as we are in Forest. This past month has been like most other months in Forest, with noteworthy events here and there and of course the usual debate and banter on the RMB between the overabundance of issue editors and all sorts of Forestian natives.

Firstly, we opened embassies with you fine people. Earlier in the month, embassies were successfully opened between our two regions, and Forestians couldn't be happier. As a region we hope that this leads to greater interaction and cooperation between our two regions.

Secondly, Montmorencia was appointed the new Minister of Foreign Affairs by incumbent Forest Keeper (Forestian Head of State) Mount Seymour. Soon after his appointment Montmorencia discontinued the use of the regions fleet of diplomatic ambassador puppets.

Thirdly, Forest experienced a rare period of unrest. This was caused by a poll regarding embassies with the region Right to Life. The results of the poll showed that the popular opinion was against embassies, with the final vote being 8-20. Forest has held two polls in the past, both regarding embassies with Right to Life. Both past attempts at embassies failed.

Lastly, our WA Delegate Ransium and our Forest Keeper Mount Seymour celebrated NS Anniversaries. Ransium celebrated 10 years of being Forest's WA Delegate and Mount Seymour celebrated his first anniversary playing the game. Congratulations to the both of them.

That about covers the main events which have taken place over the last month. I look forward to writing more of these as my time as Forest's Foreign Minister continues. Have a very rainy and eventful April.

One last thing...rumors have been going around that nations will soon have access to an unimaginable type of weapon. They say it will change how nations and regions cooperate. However I highly doubt this is a reality.
Montmorencia

Former Transition Team Leader of Forest
Former Minister of Statistics and Research of Forest
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Forest

Return to “Forest”