New Ambassador: Daarwyrth

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Daarwyrth
Nation: Daarwyrth, Rejected Daarwyrth
Discord: Ryssius#8564

New Ambassador: Daarwyrth

Post by Daarwyrth »

The greenest and warmest greetings from Forest to you all!

While I had introduced myself on the RMB, and briefly in the regional Discord server, I haven't done so on your offsite regional forums yet.

As of May 1, 2021, I am Forest's new Ambassador to the Rejected Realms, huzzah!

A brief introduction of myself: I've been playing NationStates since 2015/16, which is when I made my main nation the Royal State of Daarwyrth. Since then, I have roamed about a few regions before permanently settling in Forest. You can see me regularly pop up in the Got Issues, or the WA sub-forums, either commenting on drafts of others, or working on a draft of my own. I've been able to contribute to the issue base with three published issues as of yet, and since the ideas keep coming, I hope it'll be more in the future! I also regularly frequent the F7 forum, so hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you there too.

I plan to interact with your region on the NS side of things through Daarwyrth primarily, but I have also moved a puppet of mine into your region, namely Rejected Daarwyrth. If you want to contact me on NationStates, feel free to shoot me a TG on either of their nations! I'm also a member of your regional Discord, and I have a registered account on these forums now, as well. Feel free to contact me on any of those platforms!

I'm really looking forward to engaging with you all, and hope to be able to continue to strengthen the friendship and relations between our two regions! If you have any questions about Forest, or about me in light of this post, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day, all of you!

Return to “Forest”