The Renegade - November Update

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Shizensky

Post by Shizensky »

The Renegade - November 2013

Things are still rolling strong in the RIA! It's been two months since the start of the refound and the region is growing stronger every day.
Regional Rebuild Declared Successful!

As of this issue, the RIA is officially moving out of the Rebuild phase. A complete governing body, active regional programs, and an increase in both regional population and activity has illustrated that the foundation for the region has been set successfully. The Grand Council will now focus on maintaining a stable environment before increasing efforts towards growth and expansion.
Embassies Established With Mordor and The Rejected Realms

The Office of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce open relations with the regions of Mordor and The Rejected Realms. The opening of these embassies is the first step in a larger plan for the RIA to be more involved in the international scene. Previous iterations of the RIA never showed much interest in international experiences, and as a result we were culturally stagnant. We look forward to the experiences we'll learn from our new friends, and maybe even some of the stuff we'll teach them!
Changes in the Grand Council

Two members of the Grand Council were removed due to inactivity. Senator Black Dolphi lost his seat after 2 weeks of inactivity, and Divia, the RIA's Foreign Affairs Officer, ceased to exist due to the demands of that dreadful place known as "real life". Divia has been a member of the RIA since the onset, and her presence will be sorely missed.

Eudemonia has replaced Black Dolphi in the senate after an emergency election. Timothia, Delegate of the RIA, appointed Home of the Jacks to replaced Divia in Foreign Affairs. Home of the Jacks was approved unanimously and is working to understand the RIA's foreign affairs goals.
Steam Raffle News!

Our regional cartographers, Brave Free World, was the winner of October's Steam Raffle game! Brave Free World will be gifted a free copy of World of Goo!

We are giving away TWO games for November: Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. This raffle is open not only to members of the RIA, but also to our international friends! Ambassadors that have signed up for our Mafia/Werewolves game will receive a ticket in the next raffle.

Future games will include:

Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 combo pack
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout:New Vegas Ultimate Edition
The Walking Dead Video Game
Portal 2
Forum Redesigned

For the first time in nearly 10 years, the forum finally has a new look. The gray background has been replaced by a soothing beach and existing colors have been made lighter. It's a clean and fresh look for a forum that has only ever seen silvers and gold. The design change is expected to be the trailblazer for other changes to things in the RIA. Stay tuned for more updates!
Members of the Grand Council of the Renegade Islands Alliance

Founder: Shizensky
Delegate: Timothia *32 Endorsements
Security: Domino Domination
Immigration: Tierra de Madre
Internal Affairs: HumanSanity
Foreign Affairs: Home of the Jacks
Senators: Saint Kitten, South Baltic, Eudemonia

Population: 163
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

Very impressive. I have seen regions rebuilding faster, but in a time where everyone uses stamps and scripts, getting 150+ nations is quite a feat.

Yay for our mention.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079

Post by Libetarian Republics »

one of these days when i'm stop being lazy, i should sign up on your forums for the raffles :P
Shizensky

Post by Shizensky »

frattastan wrote:
14 Nov 2013, 00:26
Very impressive. I have seen regions rebuilding faster, but in a time where everyone uses stamps and scripts, getting 150+ nations is quite a feat.

Yay for our mention.
I'm not thrilled that it's to the point where regions are almost forced into automation.

We're hitting a plateau now it looks like. We're bring them in around the same rate that they're leaving or going CTE. Now to find the answer to the age old question of retention.
Saeturn Valerius

Post by Saeturn Valerius »

Gross, your forums used to look like the FRA's? :P
Regional Liaison Officer of the FRA

Libertas Numquam Intereo
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

It's not gross. <_<

And it's older than FRA's. :P
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.

Return to “Renegade Islands Alliance”