Greetings< Friends!

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Timothia

Greetings< Friends!

Post by Timothia »

Greetings, friends!

When I was the Delegate of the RIA, it was my intention to join the forum of every ally we had. Unfortunately, that didn't end up happening: now i come to you as the Foreign Affairs Officer and I'm ready to get to know everyone here. I can't wait to get to know you all!

I suppose my first order of business would be introducing myself:

Hi, I'm Timothia (also known as Tim, Timlo, Timba, Timmy, or That Guy Over There). I joined NS last fall and promptly joined the RIA after being recruited by Shizensky. As the only other active member of the region at the time, I became the Delegate for the period of the rebuild. When my term came to an end, we held disappointing elections in which no one really ran against me. Thus, I earned another term.

In my term, our region grew from a dozen or so inactive nations to a bustling region of 300 nations. When my second term came to an end, I didn't run for reelection and rather threw my support in for Lichto - a storied member of our region and past Delegate - to run instead. He eventually won the election and appointed me to the post of Foreign Affairs Officer. And that's that, you're pretty much caught up.

The RL guy behind my computer screen lives in the American Southeast. He's a multi-talented guy who spends equal time on basketball and computer games. He's a member of the rare genus "Geekikus jockia" of which there are very few other members and yes, he is homeschooled. Don't judge. He spends his time either practicing basketball, sitting the bench in a basketball game, sitting next to the computer typing, listening to Spotify, watching a bit of TV, eating, or reading. Or sleeping.

Mostly sleeping actually.

It's great to finally be here and I'd love to get to know you guys and your stories! I'll be around here as often as I can, spamming and teasing like a pro whilst beating my closest friends with trout.
:troutslap:
Operation: Reboot
thechurchofsatan

Greetings< Friends!

Post by thechurchofsatan »

Hai Tim! :D

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Greetings< Friends!

Post by frattastan »

Hello, That Guy Over Here.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Campinia

Greetings< Friends!

Post by Campinia »

Hello Timmeh!
Officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army
UDL Chief of Security
FRA Rangers Master Sergeant
FRA Representative for San Francisco Bay Area
Timothia

Greetings< Friends!

Post by Timothia »

Oh, and for the record, I am NOT the South Park Timmy.
Operation: Reboot

Return to “Renegade Islands Alliance”