Founder - Shizensky

WA Delegate - Saint Kitten

Security Officer - Benevolent Thomas

Immigration Officer - Tierra de Madre

Foreign Affairs Officer - Babylatia

Cultural Officer - Aetaris

Senate - Elections in Progress (again)

TRR Ambassador from RIA - Saint Kitten

Hai thar TRR! As you might've guessed, a lot has been going on in our region and I am the kitteh to tell you everything that has been going on and a whole lot moar, now with LoLCatZ and poor grammar to make the announcement moar interesting!

New Officials in Government!

After a few resignations, new appointments, and one... *ahem* early retirement (or some other official term that totally doesn't suggest being fired at all), the RIA is full of new government officials and a few more are on the way in the senate! New officials include a new Security Officer, Foreign Affairs Officer, and Cultural Affairs Officer. As a rehash of what each offical does, the SO, as the name suggest, deals with security risks and serves as the admiral in our armed forces. The FAO is like my boss (which is ironic because I'm also his boss, welcome to politics). He oversees all of the embassies and ambassadors to and from the RIA, making sure everything runs smoothly. If you're wondering what I was making a joke about, the WA Delegate, being yours truly, appoints the FAO and occasionally checks up on him to see if everything is going as planned. Finally, the CAO forms activities for the region to partake in, including new spammy threads and role-plays on our forums (which your should totally check out!).

Why all the change? That'll be explained later, but for now be amused by this LoLCat.

2015 FRAVision!

Incase you haven't heard, or have no clue what I'm talking about, the RIA is hosting this year's furtastic FRAVision! The FRAVision is being held on our forums and, if you haven't already, you should check it out! The FRAVision is just like Eurovision, where nations from all around the world (unless you're not located in Europe) compete in singing competitions. In the FRAVision, nations from different regions compete on the hosting region's forum. It's a great chance to check out other regions' cultures and make new friends so come on over!

New Constitution!

As if things weren't crazy enough around here, we have ratified a new constitution that promises to protect the individual rights of nations while also ensuring a well-run government and a kitten and fudge-based democracy (because who doesn't like a kitten and fudge-based democracy?). To read the new constitution, click here.

Why all the change?

Because of many nations leaving the RIA over a short period of time (for many different reasons), we had to do damage control and hold quick elections to ensure that everything remained under control. Around this time the new constitution was ratified and the senate was cleaned out and is currently being replaced in our new elections. That's all for now, thanks for reading! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post it below.

tl;dr: Life in the RIA can be summed up in one picture.

[/center]

Return to “Renegade Islands Alliance”